Part 10

91. If a movie was made about Louis's life, he'd like Leonardo DiCaprio to play him.

92. The first time Louis ever spoke to Harry was in the toilet at The X Factor auditions in Manchester.

93. Louis is a big fan of silly string! He's sprayed it onstage at gigs, press conferences and even at a security guard who refused to let him speak to fans.

94. When he was 14, Louis played lead guitar in a band called The Rogue with his schoolmates.

95. When One Direction formed, Louis's big ambition was to go "straight to the top." Proof that dreams come true!

96. In August 2012, Tulisa prank called Louis during a live webchat. When Louis answered she spoke to him in a Donald Duck voice in front of thousands of viewers. The N-Dubz star tweeted afterwards: "soz babe we had 2 get ya! Thanks 4 being a laugh n entertaining us!"

97. Louis was fined £80 for speeding on the way to V Festival this summer. It's reported that he was going 48mph in a 40mph zone. He'll also get three points on his licence. Ouch!

98. Despite having smelly feet, Louis is a big fan of shoes! His favourite types are chinos and Toms.

99. Another Louis's mottos is "live fast, have fun & be a bit mischievous."

100. Louis wants to have kids when he's older and is desperate for a son. However, he admits he's not quite ready for them yet "The thought of having a child at this is pretty scary."

101. If Louis was Simon Cowell for the day, he says he'd go on a date with Susan Boyle!