Part 5

41. Louis sold his Porsche Boxster on eBay this summer for £30,000.

42. When Zayn's ex-girlfriend Rebecca Ferguson took to Twitter to complain about being overworked by her management, Louis had very little sympathy! He tweeted: "@RebeccaFMusic Success is impossible with out proper hard work."

43. In May 2012, Louis was reportedly woken up by a naked man trying to enter his hotel room in Stockholm at 5am! The man was apparently drunk and looking for the toilet. Scary!!

44. Louis says his girlfriend Eleanor helps to keep him grounded. Speaking about spending time with her in Manchester, Louis told The Sun: "Eleanor's really down to earth. She makes me fish finger sandwiches and it's great to do something normal after the madness of the tour. All my mates are at university and it's a life I haven't had a chance to enjoy so it's great to turn up and sample a bit of it."

45. Louis got dressed up as a carrot at an X Factor Live gig in Nottingham in early 2011! Amazeballs!

46. Louis loves to party! He told TOTP Magazine: "To be honest, I'm sure the majority of 20-year-olds go out and party. I'm not going to feel oppressed."

47. For his girlfriend Eleanor's 20th birthday, Louis bought her a huge personalised cake! Before it was scoffed, it depicted himself and Eleanor sat on a bench in front of a Disney-like castle.

48. Louis also bought Eleanor a box of personalised Yorkshire teabags and a mug with her name emblazoned on it. Ah, bless!

49. Louis is a giver and not a taker. In fact, there's nothing he enjoys more than giving his friends and family presents. His mum Johannah told Sugarscape: "He's not a materialistic person himself, but he likes to give people things. He spoils me and the girls and he's happiest doing that."

50. If Louis had a son he'd call him Leo or Lucas.