Part 4

31. According to his bandmates, Louis has the smelliest feet in One Direction! Niall told The Sun: "Louis wears plimsolls with no socks so his feet get very sweaty and the sweat is captured. If we are on a bus or something and he takes them off we all pretty much start gagging."

32. Louis's middle name is William.

33. Louis says he's a "one-woman man" who would never cheat on his girlfriend Eleanor.

34. Louis was given a telling off by police when filming the 'What Makes You Beautiful' video Los Angeles in July 2011 for his erratic driving. He explained to The Sun: "I got pulled over by the US police. They thought I was all over the place. The officer goes: 'Listen, man, I can shut this thing down if you carry on driving like this. You're driving like a maniac.' And I was like: 'Man, put the gun down. I don't want no trouble.'"

35. Louis says that he and his 1D bandmates are like brothers. Admitting that they occasionally bicker, Louis told Digital Spy: "Because we're around each other so often it's like arguing with your siblings. You fall out with them, go away and have a bit of a paddy, then come back and get over it."

36. Just like Zayn and Harry, Louis supports Manchester United Football Club.

37. Louis's favourite track on 'Up All Night' is the Ed Sheeran penned 'Moments'. The track appears on the deluxe version of the record.

38. If Louis could give anyone a tip when auditioning for The X Factor it would be "just be yourself and really try and get your personality through in your song choice and interview."

39. When One Direction's tour bus crashed in Birmingham in January 2012, Louis suffered whiplash in the incident.

40. On 12th August 2012, Louis and Eleanor watched Tom Daley win his Olympics bronze medal at The Aquatic Centre in East London.