Part 6

51. Louis likes snuggling up in bed with... HARRY! He said earlier this year: "A few weeks ago I made a cup of tea, then went and got in bed with Harry and we watched a show called something like The Top 50 Boybands Of All Time." Nice!

52. Louis's least favourite food is baked beans.

53. Louis would like it if The Wanted supported One Direction on tour! Speaking about the two bands' fallout, Louis said: "We are hoping that they'll still get on with us, because, you know, there is potentially a spot on our arena tour for them to support us..." Cheeky!

54. Louis would hate it if the paparazzi took a photo of his manhood. "I think it's a bit childish and immature to do that sort of thing, to be honest," Louis states.

55. Louis's favourite country in France. This summer he had a romantic break in Paris with Eleanor.

56. Louis is an avid fan of surfing. In fact, he loves the beach so much he says he'd like to get married on one.

57. It takes over 30 minutes for Louis to get his hair ready in the morning.

58. Louis would never get his nipples pierced. He said: "It would hurt too much. I'm not brave enough!"

59. Louis says that the worst thing about living with Harry is "the constant stream of women he gets through the door."

60. Louis admits he's a really bad cook. Despite this he appeared alongside Harry cooking on ITV's This Morning in September 2011.