Part 9

81. Louis's trademark item of clothing is striped shirts.

82. If Louis wasn't a multi-million selling pop megastar, he reckons he'd be training to be a drama teacher. IMAGINE IF LOUIS WAS YOUR TEACHER?!

83. The strangest present Louis has ever received from a fan is a sanitary towel. As if that wasn't weird enough, it had the girl's twitter name written on it.

84. If Louis could visit any planet it would be... Narnia. Erm, it's a fictional place Louis!!

85. Louis reckons he's got the biggest biceps in One Direction. Show us your guns, Louis!

86. According to Harry, Louis is "handsome and rugged."

87. Louis hates rumours, especially when they involve Harry and himself. In a Tumblr interview he explained: "Me and Harry are best friends, people look into our every move. It is actually affecting the way me and Harry are in public: We want to joke around but there seems to be a different rumour every time we do anything." You tell the rumourmongers, Louis!

88. Louis once had a dream that One Direction recruited a sixth member who was constantly fighting with him and the rest of the 1D lads refused to help.

89. Louis is prone to sleepwalking and once tried to get into Niall's bed!

90. Since professing his love for carrots, Louis has received hundreds of orange vegetables as gifts from fans. He now says he loves Lamborghinis!