Part 5

41. Harry celebrated reaching number one in America with 'Up All Night' by buying a... MATTRESS!! He explained to The Sun: "I'm going to treat myself to a new one. I need a good one. The one I'm using is still the one that was there when I moved in. The springs have gone." Rock and Roll!!

42. The first gig Harry ever attended was Nickelback in Manchester.

43. If Harry had one superpower it would be to time travel.

44. Harry counts pop megastar Rihanna as one of his biggest fans. RiRi told The Mirror: "Harry, yeah. I watch their videos and I remember thinking, 'Wow, he's a star'. He seems very sure. It seems, like, it's so natural to him."

45. Harry's favourite TV show is Family Guy.

46. Justin Bieber claims that one of the biggest stars in music fancies Harry. The Canadian told The Mirror: "I already know one of the biggest artists in the world thinks Harry is so hot, but I have been sworn to secrecy." It's rumoured to be Rihanna!

47. Harry's favourite love song is the ultra-soppy 'Lady In Red' by Chris de Burgh.

48. Harry's biggest turn off in a girl is swearing. He also hates it when his 1D bandmates say the 'f word'.

49. Harry had arguably the least imaginatively named pet ever – a pet hamster called Hamster.

50. Harry says he wouldn't date a girl if she didn't get on with his family.