Part 2

11. While on The X Factor, Harry had a big crush on judge Cheryl Cole and Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack (who he later dated). He's joked that his man crush is Louis Tomlinson!

12. Harry's musical heroes are The Beatles, Elvis and Coldplay. He said of the Fab Four: "They are absolute icons and an inspiration."

13. Harry impressed two out of the three judges in the X Factor first round with a version of Stevie Wonder's 'Isn't She Lovely'. Louis Walsh had doubts but once progressed Harry sang Oasis's 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' at bootcamp.

14. Harry's Twitter name is @Harry_Styles. At the time of writing (28th June 2012) he has 4,868,870 followers.

15. Before auditioning for The X Factor, Harry was the frontman of the band White Eskimo which featured his school friends Haydn Morris, Nick Clough and Will Sweeney.

16. Harry's favourite song of all time is 'Free Falling' by John Mayer. He also loves 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' by Pink Floyd.

17. Harry and Louis are the only two members of One Direction who have passed their driving test.

18. Harry told The Hits Radio that his ultimate 1D tour bus anthem is 'Lego House' by Ed Sheeran.

19. Harry hasn't always wanted to be a singer. Before he took part in The X Factor he had ambitions to be a lawyer!

20. Harry shares his birthday (1st February) with Outkast rapper Big Boi, folk singer Laura Marling, Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher and Elvis Presley's daughter (and Michael Jackson's former wife) Lisa Marie Presley.