Part 9

81. The most-played song on Harry's iPod is 'Paradise' by Coldplay.

82. Harry's favourite computer game is FIFA.

83. Harry has well over 500 fan pages on Facebook. Impressive!

84. If he wasn't in One Direction, Harry reckons he'd be training to be a physiotherapist. Asked what he'd be up to without his lucky break Harry said: "I always wanted to be a physiotherapist and before I was in the band, I was studying, so I'd probably be working hard and studying for that."

85. Harry isn't a big fan of autotune. He reckons it doesn't suit his voice.

86. Harry has a crush on Adele. Back in February at the BRIT Awards he said she's the one star he'd most like to snog there. He added: "I'd date Adele! She makes me go weak at the knees."

87. As of 28th June 2012, Harry is following 953 people on Twitter.

88. One of Harry's favourite phrases is "Keep the change you filthy animal." The line is from a fictional gangster movie called 'Angels with Filthy Souls' that Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) watches in the 1990 film Home Alone.

89. Harry's profile on Twitter reads: "Hello :D I'm 1/5 of One Direction..And if you follow, thank you..I Love You .xx"

90. Harry says the best thing about being in 1D is getting to travel the planet with your best friends and having fun.