Part 6

51. According to his bandmates, Harry is the biggest schmoozer in One Direction. Liam Payne told The Mirror: "Harry has loads of secret celebrity phone numbers and we find out about them later. We'll see something in the papers and be like: 'What's going on here?' and he'll be like: 'Oh, it's Gary from Take That or whoever, don't worry about it.'"

52. Although he's had a number of pets his first one was a dog called Max.

53. Such is the bromance between Harry and Louis, many fans fuse their names together to create Larry Stylinson!

54. At school Harry's nickname was Hazza. Liam is the only 1D member to call him it.

55. Cheryl Cole claims she has seen Harry in his underwear. She told Sugarscape: "Harry? I've seen Harry in his boxer shorts. Harry's a little brother type, but I get it; the girls go crazy for him - and the women."

56. Before big school, Harry attended a pre-school called Happy Days.

57. Harry is a mummy's boy! His mum Anne Cox told heat magazine: "Sometimes, he phones up to five times a day. When there's a time difference, he tends to text saying, 'I love you, Mum,' or 'I miss you'. He's still my little boy." Bless!

58. Harry's favourite (non-alcoholic) drink is apple juice.

59. The one celebrity Harry would most like to meet is David Beckham.

60. When 'Up All Night' reached number one in America back in March, Harry described the moment as a "dream come true." He said: "We simply cannot believe that we are No.1 in America! It's beyond a dream come true for us. We want to thank each and every one of our fans in the US who bought our album and we would also like to thank the American public for being so supportive of us."