Part 7

61. Earlier this year Harry was forced to take action following a series of back problems. He told The Sun: "I have bad posture and I've been told to take Pilates once a week."

62. Harry suffers from Ophidiophobia - a fear of snakes.

63. Harry has got a star tattoo on the inside of his left arm. Each point apparently represents a member of One Direction.

64. Harry's motto in life is "work hard, play hard, be kind."

65. Unsurprisingly, Harry loves his job. He says: "You can't wish for things like this (being a pop star). You can't sit and imagine that you actually get to do this job. If I had to call it a job, then this is my job, and I love my job."

66. Harry's favourite foods are sweetcorn and tacos. He hates olives and beetroot.

67. Harry was so ill before his first X Factor audition he almost had to pull out! Speaking about his hospitalisation, he said: "I kept being sick just before I went on The X Factor. I remember I kept throwing up and then I got really bad and I started coughing up blood." Fortunately he was discharged from hospital and the rest, they say, is history.

68. The one person Harry would like to duet with – dead or alive – is Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.

69. Harry says that his fans' mums often make approaches for him after gigs! He told the Daily Mirror: "The fans can sometimes get very graphic and there are a few mums that hit on us."

70. Rita Ora has a crush on Harry. The songstress was left embarrassed when her friends made the revelation in an interview with MTV Push. Rita commented afterwards: "That's not my only celebrity crush. I only say that because they're little."