Part 8

71. Harry says he'd love to get married one day and have kids.

72. Harry openly admits he's a bit clumsy. In fact, he's dropped his shades down the bog not once, but twice! He tweeted: "Dropping your sunglasses down the toilet is a mistake you would think that you'd learn from. Apparently not."

73. Harry has had a number of missiles thrown at him at 1D shows – including bras, knickers and even a tampon! Yikes!

74. On Harry's 18th birthday in February, there were almost 100 different trending topics about him on Twitter. Popular!

75. Harry used to vomit before performing live with One Direction due to nerves. Thankfully his stomach has settled nowadays!

76. On his Hits Radio 1DHQ takeover in February, Harry played 'What Makes You Beautiful', 'All About Tonight' by Pixie Lott, 'Lego House' by Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance', 'Changed The Way You Kissed Me' by Example,

77. Harry has a 21-year-old sister called Gemma.

78. Harry's favourite X Factor moment was singing on the charity single 'Heroes' (a cover of the David Bowie classic). The track reached number one in the UK and Ireland and raised tens of thousands of pounds for military charity Help The Heroes.

79. Harry's favourite album is '21' by Adele.

80. In May 2012 Harry sold a signed charity wristband for a whopping £9010 on eBay. Once worn by Harry, the wristband was part of a Believe In Magic sale – a charity that spreads Magic to seriously and terminally ill children with experiences to make their lives happier.