Part 10

91. One Direction were so exhausted from constantly touring that in March this year they all had vitamin injections to boost their energy levels. Harry had his in his bum!

92. Harry attended Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School.

93. Harry is big fan of supercars. Back in April he splashed out on an Audi R8 Coupe and while on tour in Los Angeles in June he drove a £195,000 Ferrari. He also drives a Range Rover that cost him £15,000 to insure. Ouch!

94. Harry has got FOUR NIPPLES. In addition to the normal pair he has two tiny ones further down his chest.

95. Harry has joked that if all the 1D members liked the same girl they would fight for her. He told Top of the Pops Magazine: "I don't think we have liked the same girl yet as we all have quite different taste in girls, so we don't come across that problem, which is great. But if that were to happen? Fisticuffs!"

96. Alongside swearing, Harry's other pet hate in a girl is smoking.

97. Harry suffers from Somniloquy – otherwise known as sleep-talking!

98. In early 2012, Harry played an ace prank his bandmate Zayn Malik. When Zayn was asleep, Harry shaved his initials 'H.S.' on his leg! Zayn told Twist magazine it "wasn't too attractive."

99. Harry's hair hasn't always been curly – it was straight from when he was born until the end of primary school.

100. Harry's dad Des said the 15-year age gap between him and Caroline Flack was "ridiculous." He said: "32 or whatever she was and Harry 17, that's a bit extreme."

101. Harry suffers badly from hay fever. In July 2011 he sarcastically wrote on Twitter: "I Love Hayfever... It's My Favourite Thing."