Three

Grayson's P.O.V

"Ethan's my secret admirer.."

Those words weakened my soul.

I stood quiet trying to take in what she just said. But I couldn't believe it. I know Ethan better then anyone. I've known him for 16 years and was in the womb with him as well. There's no way Ethan could have done that. Ethan, the goofiest guy I know. The most caring guy I've met is not capable of that. He'd never do this.

"No..no.. That can't be. E-Ethan would never do that!"

My eyes began to water at the thought of it being true.

But I heard a voice.

"Grayson it's true."

I turned around to see the other 2 girls standing at the top of the stair case looking down on us.

Now that they've cleaned off the dirt that were on their faces I realized something. I do know them.

"Stephanie?! Emma?!.."

I saw Emma's lips move

"It's true Grayson."

I then saw Stephanie's lips move.

"Ethan was the one who held us captive."

She began to get choked up just by saying that sentence.

I looked at them and then at Hazel and Yarely.

Yarely looked completely confused.

She began to speak.

"You know them as well?"

"They.. They were also Ethan's ex girlfriends."

She scrunched her face, and creased her eyebrows.

"So all three of you were his ex's and.. And he kidnapped you all?"
She looked like if she was trying to figure something out.
"But.. But why would he?"
S

he sighed.

"He wouldn't."
I

spoke up with tears in my eyes.

"Ethan would never do that. Don't you think after knowing him for 16 years I'd know him?"

There's no way he'd ever do this. No way at all. And to have these people tell me otherwise hurts.
I was crying before, but this added more tears into my eyes.

The 2 girls, Stephanie and Emma, had now walked down the stairs and stood by Hazel.
Hazel spoke.

"Grayson she's saying the truth. It was Ethan. He did this to us."
I'm not gonna stand here and let these people accuse my brother.
"You know nothing."

They soon all began to gang up on me.

"Ethan's crazy he needs help."
"We can't let him do this to another victim"
"We're not safe while he's still out there"

They all just kept adding comments that was building up my anger except Yarely.

"You guys know nothing. You are all nothing but his ex's. You dated him for a while but never truly knew him. You guys have no right to accuse him. And plus with the ways you guys act I wouldn't blame him if he actually did it."

That shut them up real quick, except for Yarely.

"What about me? I'm not his ex, I'm your girlfriend! You have to believe them."

Yarely took a pause and then spoke again.

"You have to believe me."
She looked me straight in the eye with tears when she said it.

Before I could respond or say anything to her, my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Grayson, it's Officer Cole. Turn on your television and watch Channel 10 news now, and please speak to me after."

I did as she said and hung up.
I changed it to the news, and right when I did I noticed it.
It was a report on a death, but it was at the warehouse where I had rescued the girls. There was a helicopter circling around the place. The news reporter began to talk.

"Breaking news, a teenage girl's body has been found in this here abandoned warehouse that is behind me. Ariel Mendoza was her name. We have not yet found or know who the killer is, but apparently she was being held captive. Not only her but with 4 other girls. Luckily they were saved and taken to safety before the killer had the chance to kill them as well. We will fill you guys in with any other information we may get, but my condolences go out to this poor girls family. Back to you Rick."

I immediately turned off the t.v., and saw Yarely's lips moving.
"Oh my god Ethan killed her. Ethan killed Ariel."
Her eyes had tears, but her words reached my breaking point of my anger, and I began to yell.

"ETHAN DID NOTHING! YOU'RE ALL CLUELESS LITTLE GIRLS THAT KNOW NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL!"

I took them all by surprise, and they flinched. I could see the astonishment on Yarely's face. Not once has she ever heard me yell until now.
It was quiet for a while until Yarely spoke again.

"Gra-Grayson.. Where do you think Ethan is?" She softly said.

"I don't think, I KNOW Ethan's in New Jersey." I retorted.
"And as a matter a fact I should be there with my innocent brother, since everyone here is full of lies." I looked at them all in disgust.

I will never allow anyone to offend anyone of my blood. They mess with my family they mess with me. Family over friends and in this case family over girlfriends. I'm not even sure if I want her as a girlfriend anymore after she accused my brother of this horrible crime. I know this is the wrong time to be arguing with someone who has just recently been kidnapped and put through who knows what, but they're messing with my brother, and I will not allow that.

I grabbed my jacket and the car keys and headed towards the door.

"Grayson. Where are you going?"
She asked and sounded like if she was about to break down.

I stopped at the door to look at her.
"Home. With my twin brother."
And with that said I closed the door behind me, but I turned to see Yarely's mom walking towards the door.
I hugged her before she could enter and said,
"Thank you for letting me stay Ms.Reyes but I have to go."
And just with that I left towards the airport leaving her in confusion.

    I will be updating my other story, "The Miracle" on Mondays if you'd like to check that one out, it's an Ethan fanfic! But thank you for your votes and reads! Please vote, and I sure hope everyone had a lovely Christmas yesterday, or whichever holiday you celebrate!