Four

Yarely's P.O.V
"Yarely?"
I heard a voice behind me. One I haven't heard in quite a while, but i new it better then the back of my palm. It's the voice I would hear everyday.
I turned around to match the voice to my mother's face.
"Mom?"
I softly said.
"Oh my god."
She pulled her hands towards her face, cupping over her mouth.
The sight of her was blurry with the tears i had in my eyes.
I rushed towards her with my arms opened and embraced her in one of the biggest hugs i had ever given someone.
"OH MY GOD MOM!"
I cried out sobbing into her shoulder and wetting her hair with tears.
"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"
I cried out again.
"Um, we'll be in the kitchen"
Said Hazel, but neither my mom or I payed attention to them.
"My precious, precious daughter. Oh how much i love you." She said rubbing my back and kissing my head.
That hug gave me energy. It gave me strength. It filled up my soul being able to hold the person who has always, and I mean always, been by my side.
I was happy, for once. It's a feeling i wasn't able to experience for quite a while. And having her in my arms in this moment changed that all. It gave me back that feeling and it blocked out everything around me. I didn't even bother to think about Grayson, even if he seemed angry at me.
We pulled apart from the hug, and she closed the door, motioning towards the couch so I can sit on it.
She sat next to me.
"Are you hurt? Are you okay? Are you fine?" She kept questioning me while she scanned my body looking for any signs of me being harmed.
"Mom. Mom! I'm fine!"
I sniffled.
She took me into a hug again.
"I just can't believe you're back."
I could feel her tears staining my shirt, but i didn't care.
"I just can't believe I'm back."
I said after.
"Yes yes yes! You're back and now that you're back Grayson and I are going to do our best to adapt you back to normal, and hopefully find the man behind this all." She said moving her hand from the top of my head to my chin.
"Where did Grayson go anyways?"
I sighed.
"Sweety what's wrong? Did you guys break up? But why would he do that now that you're back?"
I waited a second before i spoke.
"No mom we didn't break up. Well actually I'm not so sure whether we did or didn't"
I shrugged.
"But after I told him some news he-he got pretty angry."
I looked down.
"What news?"
She furrowed her brow.
"On who my kidnapper was."
Her face went blank.
"Tell me everything."
She said, and i did.
Everything from who the girls were to Ethan being my kidnapper.

Grayson's P.O.V
I drove to Cameron's house, hoping I could leave the car at his house.
I knocked on his apartment door and waited a while until the door knob turned and the door opened.
"Oh hey what up Gray?"
I didn't say anything, i just barged through the door.
"Well hello to you too."
He said in confusion.
I slid my hands through my hair as i paced back and forth.
"Bro what's going on?"
He asked concerned.
"I found Yarely"
I blurt out. Still pacing back and forth not bothering to look up at him.
"

Wooah. Are you serious?! That's great news! Is she okay, was she hurt? Did they find her kidnapper?!"
He continued to ask questions with a glimmer in his eyes. I could tell how much he cared for her, but still i paced back and forth.
"You know what I'm going to go see her since you're being no help."
With that my face shot up, and he could now see the shine the tears gave my eyes.
"She says Ethan was her secret admirer."
I casually said with an ice cold tear running down my cheek.
He shot back a glare with confusion and concern.
He stood quiet until he managed to spit something out, while i continued to look down.
"And is he?"
I currently had many emotions and thoughts find through my mind.
"DO YOU REALLY THINK ETHAN WOULD DO THAT?"
It irritated me that Cameron was questioning me about this.
"Grayson! Relax would you? I never said that. What are you doing here anyways shouldn't you be with her right now? I mean she is your girlfriend and you haven't seen her in months!"
He talked to me in a soothing tone trying to relax me and it was kinda working.
"Girlfriend? I'm not so sure about that anymore." I said bluntly. He seemed hurt by that.
"But I've came to ask if I can leave the car here with you?"
I asked in a nicer tone, hoping he'd say yes.
"Why? Where are you going?"
He questioned me.
"I'm heading to New Jersey.
I'm going to prove her wrong. She thinks it's Ethan but Ethan has been in New Jersey this whole time so I'm going to go show her how it couldn't have been Ethan. No one accuses my brother." I said, now being more calm.
"Grayson i don't think this----"
I interrupted him.
"Please Cameron. Do this favor for me, i need to find out whether this is true or not."
I sighed.
"Fine. I still think you should be there for Yarely. She's been through a lot for gods sake, but i respect your decision."
I bro hugged him.
"Thank you Cameron. Drive me to the airport would you?"
"Of course. Anything for you"
I always knew i could count on Cameron.
He drove me to the airport where i said my goodbyes to him before i boarded the plane. I could actually use this alone time to think.
To think whether Yarely could be right or whether i shouldn't continue to be with her even if i love her.

Guys I'm so sorry i haven't updated in like forever! I've just had no effort in writing because i feel like if y'all don't like it! The story doesn't get much affection and it makes me feel that way! Vote/comment if i should continue it?! /:
Thank you guys so much on 8k reads on The Unexpected! I love y'all so much!!!