Six

Grayson's P.O.V
I had arrived to LA again and it was about 12 once I was there. I had lots of different thoughts and emotions running through my head.
I've called Ethan about a billion times now, and not once did he pick up. Suspicious.
I called Cameron, hoping he'd be up by now, so he can pick me up.
"Hello?"
It was Cameron's raspy voice. He was obviously asleep.
"Hey, Cameron bud. Um I'm at the airport right now.. And well.. Can you pick me up?"
Cameron's a great friend so I knew he would. Even if I interrupted his sleep.
"Uh yeah sure bro, I'll go right away"
"Okay thanks."
And with that I hung up.
I patiently waited for Cameron to show up, but once I saw no sign of him I decided to call her.
Yarely.
The phone rang once. Then twice, and then I finally heard her.
Her voice so scared and fragile. How could I have possibly left her.
"H..hello?"
I stayed quiet for a second, gathering up my thoughts, thinking on what to say.
"Hello??"
She said once more.
"I'm sorry..."
I let out.
The phone was silent for a while.
Until I heard sniffling.
With that I knew she was crying. Having tears running down her face. Not tears of joy, but tears of hurt. And to know I'm part of the reason why she's probably hurt just breaks me internally. What have I done.
"Yarely, no please don't. Please don't cry. I'm so sorry for leaving you"
I sighed.
"I was wrong for doing so."
Her side of the call was quiet.
"Yarely.."
I softly said, with hurt in my voice.
It was all so quiet until she finally hung up.
No words came out from her mouth, but I knew everything she wanted to say.
I kept in all the tears I wanted to let out, knowing the airport wasn't the right place to release them.
There was still no sign Cameron, so I decided to call someone else.
Ethan.
I called him, and listened to it ring.
It rang once, then twice, and then a third time.
And just as I was about to hang up, he answered.
"Oh hey Gray, what's up?"
I've called him so many times and I was irritated.
"What's up? Really what's up? Did you not see how many missed calls you have from me?! Why didn't you answer!"
Everyone in the airport probably heard me yelling, but I didn't care.
"Bro chill, do you not see what time it is? I was obviously asleep. You're my brother, you should know I wake up at this time."
"Where have you been?"
I sternly spat out.
I now knew he was never in Jersey, and he wasn't with me in LA. And I'm starting to think Yarely could be right.
"Grayson are you lost? I told you I'm in Jersey with mom."
"Ethan I was just in Jersey yesterday. Mom said you've haven't showed up at all. Now tell me where you are!"
I demanded.
He stayed quiet. He was quiet for to long, so I spoke again.
"Ethan, tell me where you are!!"
He finally spoke.
"Okay okay chill, dam sounding like mom. But okay Grayson the truth is... I met some girl."
I calmed down a bit hearing him say that.
"A girl?"
I asked him.
"Yes an amazing girl. I've been spending time with her lately that's why I haven't been around."
Should I believe it?
"Bro, why didn't you tell me about it?"
I questioned.
"Because Grayson, you're my brother and I was scared that you wouldn't approve of her, since you mean the world to me Gray."
I was confused at the moment. I didn't know whether I should believe what he's saying or not.
"I'm sorry Ethan, I didn't know."
I tried to make it sound like if I meant it.
"It's okay Gray. Well listen I gotta go, ima go shower. I'll talk to you later. Bye bro, love you."
"Love you too"
I calmly said.
Girl?! When met a girl? And didn't tell me about her?
But Ethan always told me about his girlfriends?
There were these things that just didn't make sense or add up.
But before I could think about it more, I received a call from Cameron.
"Hello?" I said as I picked up.
"I'm outside"
He said.
"Alright, I'll be right out"
I said, and with that I grabbed my bag and walked out to Cameron's car.

GUYS I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR SO MUCH WAITING. I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!! BUT THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SHOWING MY STORY'S AFFECTION, IT MEANS ALOT!! PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT ((: