August 7th

Tomorrow will be eight months thought Topanga as she laid down in bed. If she was alive, she didn't know how, but she still felt that she was. She really thought she would return but she hadn't. If she was alive she was somehow holding out. She seemed so strong on the surface but the surface was thin and shear. If you looked at the right angel, you could see her pains and sorrow. Even if you couldn't tell what they were. She remembered the day that her mother got a boyfriend. She was at Topangas and was talking to her mom. She seemed really upset. So she went after her and caught her as she took her bike off the the rack.
"What is it?"
"She had a new boyfriend. I thought she liked Shawn." She wasn't looking at Topanga.
"This doesn't mean that she doesn't."
"I meet her boyfriend last night. He's not nice. When my mom wasn't in the room he was just being a jerk."
"Why don't you tell your mom."
"Haven't I already ruined enough for her." She said looking up, her sad eyes blue eyes piercing Topanga, telling her to stay out of it.
"May-" It was too late, she had left.
Now, Topanga laid in her bed. Did he have something to do with it? She trusted Maya then. She trusted she would tell her what was wrong. She was so glad that Riley would talk to her and tell her things. She did love Maya like a daughter but she couldn't be trusted to take care of herself yet she might have been living alone.