Chapter 3

I woke up due to the light entering through the window.; I slightly opened my eyes, I was in Ally's bed.

Honestly it seemed weird to just cuddle up with someone I don't know but it felt right, everything in Ally is so welcoming that I can't keep myself away from her.

I know, I know, I judged her a little at first but she's nothing of what I thought.

I felt asleep last night probably a little after she did. Being with her felt so warm and comfy that I slept like a baby. I'm thankful for that considering today is my audition day.

"Ally?" I mumbled realizing we were not longer cuddling with each other.

"Morning, sweetheart!" She said.

I stretched myself and yawned. "Am I still as sexy as last night?" I giggled.

"What?" She asked confused.

"That's what you told me when you were falling asleep....well, you said that about my voice" I said with my husky morning voice.

"I had no idea" She chuckled "But I bet it's sexier now, baby" She winked and made me laugh.

"I'll get my ass out off your bed soon, I promise" I said and stretched once again.

"There's no need to. You must be exhausted from yesterday" Ally said.

"What?? Did you have fun with me while I was asleep?" I cheekily said.

"Stop with those kind of jokes Ms. Jauregui" She blushed.

"I like teasing you and making you blush....and though you won't admit it, you love it" I said smirking.

"You wish!" She cracked up cause she gave me the sassiest comeback considering she just used my words from last night.

"Good one, Mrs. Jauregui " I said as if Ally was my wife which made her shook her head while laughing.

"That's a better one than the dirty stuff;  about that, only one of those jokes a week" She giggled pointing at me with one finger.

"Bossy....Whatever" I lifted my eyebrow while groaning.

"Are you gonna eat your breakfast?" Ally asked me.

"You bought me breakfast? I'm gonna marry you for real" I joked "How much do I owe you?" I asked her.

Ally had coffee and some cupcakes and handed them to me. She made room for her to sit on her own bed.

"Nothing" She said smiling at me. "You'll just invite me the next time"

"Deal" I returned her the smile. "Thanks so much"

Actually she was a treasure; not that I wanted her just for bringing me breakfast everyday but she's just so kind, that she actually took the time to care about me.

"Thanks for last night" She said. "I wanna apologize" She blurted out.

"Why?" I said while chewing a cupcake.

"All the drama...I'm a drama queen" She cracked up. "Really, I'm just very sensitive....but I don't want to be crying on your shoulder everyday"

"It didn't bother me" I shrugged. "Plus, someone figured out that I'm a sensitive girl too, so that someone would have to let me her shoulder to cry on soon" I just gently said to her.

The day went on and I just did my own stuff. I took a walk around the campus alone not knowing where I was going. I figured that I needed to be by myself to concentrate for the audition later on; but then, I realized that I was freaking out so much, so I called the only person I really know here, Ally.