| Chapter 17 |

(READ THE A/N AT THE END 😊)
Lucas' POV
"LUCAS I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU KNEW THAT I STILL LOVED YOU AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT. YOU KNOW WHAT? DON'T EVER TALK TO ME." Riley shouts at me with tears in her eyes..
I really messed up.
I should have told her about me not showing up.
LUCAS WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT!
Before I could say anything, Riley runs away from me.
Frustratedly, I run my hand through my hair and start running after Riley.
I've got a lot of explaining to do.
I watch as she enters the girls toilets, deciding whether or not I should go in.
Screw it
I enter the girls toilet only to find it completely empty apart from sobbing sounds that was coming from one of the cubicles.
Immediately I knew that was Riley.
"Riley, please just let me explain" I say walking closer to the cubicle.
No reply
"Riley I know your in there, please just hear me out" I say sitting in front of the cubicle that she's in and leaning my head against the door.
Fuck hygiene
She still doesn't reply but I could hear her crying
I hate seeing her cry,
Ugh why do I always make her cry?
"Please Riley.." I say
Still no reply
"Riley, I'm not leaving until I explain so please just hear me out." I say, practically begging.
After about 20 minutes, I could hear the lock inside the cubicle unlocking so I stand up.
I watch as the door slowly opens revealing Riley with puffy, red cheeks and blood shot eyes.
She doesn't meet my eyes, she just looks at the ground.
"Riley, I'm so sor-" I say but she cuts me off
"Lucas. I don't care" She says harshly finally meeting my eyes.
She was hurt.
I could see that from her eyes,
They weren't bright like they use to be.
"Riley, I was with my br-" I say once again, trying to explain but Riley cuts me off by walking out of the girls bathroom.
Why isn't she listening?
I'm trying so hard to explain.
I snap out of my thoughts and immediately follow her out of the bathroom, she's was still walking away from me so I just kept on following her.
I wish she would listen to what I have to say,
I can't ruin things with her again.
Not after everything we've been through.
UGH I WAS SUCH AN IDIOT FOR CHEATING ON HER.
And now she thinks I stood her up on purpose
"RILEY!" I shout behind her.
"RILEY! CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR GODS SAKE!?" I shout angrily
She's just making me mad now,
why can't she just listen to what I have to say and then be mad at me?
"RILEY! CAN YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT!? STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AND JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" I shout as I get closer and closer to her.
"WHAT LUCAS?! WHAT? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY!?" She turns around and shouts back at me.
"Riley, I just wanted to say that I was with my brother, I tried to call you but I lost my phone" I say truthfully.
If she hates me now, there's nothing I can do because at least I told her the truth.
She just stares at me for a second, processing through what I just said.
"Lucas, I can't believe you would go this far to make up that you had a brother, I know you were with Maya. You didn't have to lie, you could have told me the truth" She says frowning.
Great, she thinks it's a lie.
Just great.
"Riley, I'm swear I'm telling the tru-" I say but she cuts me off
I swear she cuts me off every fucking time.
"I told you. I don't care, now leave. me. alone." She says looking me directly in the eye before turning around to walk away but I grab her by wrist to stop her.
I could feel the anger building up inside of me.
Honestly, I don't really know what else I can do, I tried to tell her her the truth but she won't believe me so there's really nothing I can really do."
"If that's what you want, then I'll leave you alone." I say getting closer to her
"But first, look me in the eye and tell me you that have no feelings for me, then I'll leave you alone for good." I say looking into her brown eyes.
She hesitates for a moment
"I don't have feelings for you." She says.
A/N
This is a really short chapter, but I promise you that I will update in like 15 minutes because I need to go have a shower😂😂 I'm so sorry for not updating for like 2 months. Anyways don't forget to check out my other Rucas fanfiction: You and I - Rucas. Don't be an invisible reader 😉 Comment and Vote! 👍🏽