I'M BACK?!?

Hello everyone,

Wow, it's been an extremely long time since the last time I came on this account and onto Wattpad that it almost feels strange to be typing on this type of format and to an audience. I think I owe every single reader of this story an apology and an explanation for my sudden disappearance and not updating since the September of 2016. Where do I even begin?

I began writing this story at the age of around thirteen or fourteen due to my obsession with the Disney show 'Girl Meets World' and the relationship of Riley and Lucas. But then, the news came out that the show was going to be cancelled and its last episode was in January of 2017; I think the ending of the show kind of also marked the ending of my obsession with Girl Meets World and the realisation that I need to go into the world and start my own life as a teenager just like the characters of Girl Meets World. Instead of being a shy little girl and writing fanfictions, obsessing over BTS and watching dramas (mainly Korean); I decided to take things into my own hands and try living my life to the fullest since I didn't want to waste my childhood away on the internet. Sad? I know.

In 2017, I was in Year 10 and the following year marked the start of my GCSES, which will determine what subjects I will take for my A levels and also has a part in deciding what job I will have in the future. I never wanted and still do not want to become a writer because my dream job is pursing medicine; writing has always been a hobby of mine since I was young as it helped bring my imagination to life.

I think 2018 was the most stressful year of my life. I studied day after day for around 16 hours a day or more; I was sleep deprived but motivated to get straight A's in my twelve subjects. I was honestly surprised that I had this determination in me. This determination came from the strong desire to pursue medicine since most universities look at GCSE results when choosing their medical applicants and most of them have straight A's or above. After sitting my exams, I went on holiday to Sri Lanka then came results day in August. I got six A* and five A's; this isn't me boasting about my results or telling you that I'm better than you but it's me telling you that my hard work paid off. I genuinely never imagined getting these results and I think I can easily say that August 24th of 2018 was the best day of my life by far because I saw how happy my parents were when they read those results. (There were happy tears.)

Then I enrolled in a new school and chose the my A-level subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths. The journey to my new school involved a one and a half hour bus journey to school and also from school. This exhausted me, I felt so drained by the end of the day. I woke up at 5:30am and got home at 6:00pm; this may be a normal day for you but for me, I felt like all the energy in me was being sucked out.

I am now in Year 13 and have applied to four universities for medicine; I have one interview coming up in January and I am still waiting for the other three replies. I am anxious but also very excited for what the future holds for me, hopefully I will be in medical school but who knows.

I think that this chapter will probably get about two readers since it's been over three years since I last updated but I felt like I owed you all an explanation. If you all want, I can carry on writing chapters for this story in my spare time but I don't think anyone will really read this story. If you want me to carry on, please comment down below or vote!

Thank you.

Niki x