Chapter 5

----

Mingyu and I made our way to the science lab while still fighting our throats off.

While walking up the stairs, I tripped over the last step while pulling Mingyu's cheeks.

That's it. I'm gonna die.

I waited myself to fall off the stairs and into the floor, but I felt nothing.

Mingyu was leaning forward while holding the handle bars with his hand for support, and the other arm onto my waist.

Holy mac and cheese.

I felt my heartbeat increased as if I was having a heart attack.

"Careful princess, you might fall." He said, a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh man hory shet.

Stop blushing Jiho.

"I was gonna fall when you decided to save me." I sassed back.

Wait, why is Mingyu not pulling me up???

My face is as red as the stop light you see in traffic lights.

"Uhmm... Mingyu? Any intentions of pulling me up?" I questioned.

"Well from the looks of it, you're desperate to be pulled up. But since your sass took over you, I'm having second thoughts."

I was left dumbfounded.

And keep in mind, Mingyu and I are still in the same position.

"No choice then. It's either you pull me up or I pull you down." I said, giving him a stern look.

"Fine. You were getting heavy anyways." He gave up as he was pulling me.

"Don't smudge the reality on me bro." I said, patting off the some dust on my skirt.

"Pig." Mingyu teased.

"Giant." I teased back.

And so there continued the fight. If before we were physically attacking, now, we were emotionally attacking.

It didn't hurt tho. It was all true. And plus, we do this all the time. And I mean ALL the time.

We continued until we reached an unoccupied table and sat there.

We kept teasing each other while the teacher was still discussing, we couldn't concentrate though. It was obviously because of our childishness.

Until, our voices were too loud and made the whole class look at us.

And so did our teacher.

Great.

"MR. KIM MINGYU AND MS. KIM JI HO, GET OUT OF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW AND RAISE BOTH OF YOUR HANDS UNTIL MY CLASS ENDS. NOW!" the teacher yelled making both of us stand immediately and follow her instructions.

While outside, I still kept teasing Mingyu even though we got scolded.

"Yah! Kim Jiho! Stop with the teasing already, we might get caught again and I don't want that." He begged.

"Yah! Kim Jiho! Stop with the teasing already, we might get caught again and I don't want that." I mimicked him.

"Seriously! My hands are getting tired!" He said while wiggling his arms that were up and hanging.

"Just kidding, Gyu. Mm'kay I'll stop now." I chuckled while I secretly patted his head with my hand that was still above.

Wait.