Chapter 13

Jiho

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping, indicating that I'm receiving a phone call. I lazily got up and reached for my study table where my phone usually sits and I answered without looking at the caller and spoke in my morning voice.

"Hello?" I said as I rubbed my eye and yawned.

"Obviously you just woke up, sweetheart." a male voice, hummed "WAKE THE FREAK UP BECAUSE I'M ALREADY AT THE PARK, YOU IDIOT"

Oh yeah, Mingyu. Hangout. Got it.

"Hnggggg, Gyu, can we hang out tomorrow? I'm still sleepy" I yawned obnoxiously through the screen.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" He screamed.

"How about this? You come over here and convince me to get ready."

"NO. AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT?"

I know what to do.

"Okay, if that's what it is. Here it goes, there was a room with a door but without a doorknob, there were a group of people stuck in there. There was one silly guy stuck in there to and what did he say?" I waited for him to respond.

"What was it?" he asked, without enthusiasm.

"'DO KNOB PANIC.'" I said as I fell back on my bed and started cackling.

"I'm coming over." he answered and I heard a beep.

" he answered and I heard a beep

I'm so good at jokes.

I heard knocking on my door. I got up and answered it to find my mom in front of me looking happy.

"A boy is here. Who's he?"

"A classmate of mine, he and I played truth or dare and he dared me to hang out with him today in which I dared him to treat me today

"A classmate of mine, he and I played truth or dare and he dared me to hang out with him today in which I dared him to treat me today."

"Are you sure he doesn't like you?" my mom asked, little hope were sparkling in her eyes.

"Nope. Doubt it." I said. "Can you get him up here? Please?"

"Alrighty, then." She said as she proceeded to go downstairs where Mingyu was located at.