Chapter 12

----

Jiho

"I'll still get free lunch, right?" Mingyu whispered to me as he nudged his shoukder onto my sides

Ughhhhhh

I rolled my eyes not because of playfullness but pure anger.

I knew I shouldn't have gone right out of the bathroom.

Now I got detention, and worse with Mingyu.

Not that I hate it tho. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But still, mom's going to get worried.

"Yah! Jiho, free lunch??" He bugged.

I rolled my eyes again. Gosh darn it, Mingyu.

"I WILL, OKAY? JUST LET MR. KIM FINISH WITH SIGNING THOSE HALL PASSES THAT I HATE THE MOST." I shouted, quietly.

He stopped bugging me and returned to his normal position.

If you're wondering where we are right now, we're at Mr. Kim's frendly office getting those stupid hall passes so that we can go to lunch and of course our detention after class.

"Now the next I see the both of you again skipping class, you won't just get detention." He snorted.

"Now get out and have your lunch, and go straight to class, alright? See you at detention" He said as he motioned us to get out of the room.

We stood up from our seats and bowed to him and exited the forsaken room.

"Ughhhhhhhh" I groaned loudly as I dropped my whole body to the floor, dramatically as soon as we exited the room.

Mingyu tried to pull me up but I was too busy sobbing non existent tears.

"Yah, Jiho come on I'm hungryy" he said, stomping his feet like a little kid as he wobbled my arms, trying to pull me up.

I glared at him as I sobbed again.

"I freakin' got detention and it's your fault" I hissed at him

"Wha- ME?! You're the one who decided to suddenly run and make us find you." He gasped.

Touché

"But you're the one who decided to find me." I made a face

"Fine, you win. Can you just stop whining and get me lunch? I'm starving." He whined once again.

I finally got up and walked away from Mingyu which got him confused.

"What the freak are you waiting for?!" I said as he mumbled an 'oh' and followed me to the cafeteria.

As we got to the cafeteria, few people looked at us for a few seconds but then got back to what they were doing.

I dragged Mingyu to the cashier by the wrist, a little bit forcefully, which caught him by surprise.

"What do you want?" I said as I shifted my eyes to the menu.

He fidgeted his fingers and his eyes were looking down at the floor.

Wtf????

I tapped my foot and put my arms on my chest as I did an eyebrow.

"Well????" I said getting his attention.

"Uhh...I..uhh.." He said still facing the floor.

"Euhhhh, Ieeeyyy, euhhhh..." I mimicked him in a ridiculous way. "Are you gonna make more ogre sounds or are you gonna order?"