Introduction

Copyright © 2016 AmourJaii
All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical views and certain other noncommercial used permitted by copyright law.

-AmourJaii
____

22 year old Kesler Wilson is an Haitian descendant, whose trying to become a successful cosmotologist. She's been through hard times in life which made her start grinding harder than before. She has been in and out of the hospital since she was a baby, but that doesnt stop Kesler. She's trying harder  to better herself for her and her unborn child. She's young, beautiful, intelligent, and have all the men turning their heads. But she isn't looking for love, she's all about her money and not a man that's just looking for sex and getting in the way of her hustle.

26 year old notorious kingpin Cashmere Daniels has power over everything in life. He always gets what he wants even if he has to chase it, which he don't mind doing with no hesitation. He a ruthless person and doesn't care about feelings. He doesn't believes in love because of his last relationship. But mostly importantly putting his money first, his motto was "grind first love last".

What would happen if these two different worlds collide?