(26)

-Cashmere

3 months later

FineAssKels: Can't Believe My Baby Is Five Months Already😩❤️😍👶🏽 #HesGrowingUpSoFast #ImNotReady #SlowDownFatDaddy #BrizzyGodSon______________KING

______________
KING.Cash: Prince Royal👑💪🏾❤️

"A nigga getting married in three more days man" Gee said smirking at Jace.

"Mane hell yea I'm nervous as shit" Jace replied smoking his blunt.

"When we touch down cause I'm starting to feel sick" Gee said groaning.

"Nigga you just want to see some foreign broads" I told him.

"True that I'm ready to dive in some foreign pussy" He said with Kyran agreeing.

"We'll make sure to get enough for y'all in love ass niggas" Kyran said laughing.

"Mane fuck y'all that's why y'all gon get a damn foreign std" I told them waving em' off.

"You know you in love with Kels my nigga, don't front" Gee said smirking. I shrugged.

"Whatever"

It's been about three months now and Kels and I still weren't back together. It's not that we don't want to be but we'll let our pride come between us. I been forgave her but she didn't know it just yet. After sitting down and having an talk with my mother, I learned that people make mistakes and it's up to us if we decide to move past it or move on from each other.

After doing some thinking, I realized that Kels was the one for me. She was the mother of my child believe it or not and I loved her crazy cry baby ass. Couldn't know woman compare to Kels because she was everything and more to me. I loved that girl more than anything.

So it was in my best interest to put my pride to the side and try to win my baby heart back. Considering both of us did some fucked up shit and hurt each other.

"The girls having a blast without us already" Jace said looking at his phone.

"I'm sure they are since they left last night. Why did we have to leave this morning?" Gee complained.

"Da!" Baby Gee yelled out.

"I know Baby Gee I hate they asses too" Gee said in his baby talk.

"My nigga you crazy" I told him laughing.

"You worry bout yo' fat ass baby other there" He said pointing towards Dash who was eating cheetos.