(27)

-Kesler

FineAssKels: So Dope😎💨 He Fucked Around And Got Addicted🤷🏽‍♀️😋💗_____________ItsLinLin: Come Thru Sis😻😻Love

_____________
ItsLinLin: Come Thru Sis😻😻
Love.Ky: Gawjuss😍🤤
ItsAGeeThing: 🤤🤤Marry Me
KING.Cash: 😍💍🖤

"I love the view from here" I said looking around.

Cash and I were at this restaurant called Dune's. We were seated outside on the deck and we can basically see everything.

"I figured you'll like it" He nodded.

"Your food looks good" I smiled and he laughing already knowing.

"Here fat ass" He said feeding me some of his food.

"I'm not fat. I just don't like my food"

I made a face moving it away from me. Cash chuckled pulling me closer into him.

"You can have some of mines."

I cheesed moving his place closer to me.

"I said some not all Kels"

"Mmm. So what did you want to talk about?"

"I want you back Kels. I'm sorry for cheating and getting Diamond pregnant. I'm sorry for lien and I'm sorry for saying things to you that I regret. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I know I tell you that all the time but on the real, I really deep down mean that shit. The day after we broke up I was regretting that shit but I was hurt. Hurt by what you did and what I did. I understood where you was coming from when you said you was wanting attention but I never thought you would cheat on me. You never told me you was wanting my attention so that's how I figured you didn't care. So all I'm saying is Kesler the next time I'm doing something wrong or not giving you what you want then let me know ma'. I'll try to do better for you and Dash. I love yo' ass to much to let all this go."

He said and I almost burst into tears. But I had to hold it together cause I didn't wanna ruin my makeup. A bitch was looking too cute today.

"You got me about to cry baby!" I said dabbing my eyes with a napkin.

"I'm just speaking real shit ma'."

"I know. My turn now" I said taking a deep breath. He looked at me and I was becoming a little nervous.

"Like I said before I'm sorry. It really wasn't my intentions to cheat but I was at a weak moment. From you not being there to not answering my calls to wanting attention. I love you within everything in me and Damien didn't mean anything and I mean ANYTHING to me. He was just a nigga that gave me everything a female every asked for. Attention. I wasn't trying to be on no Bonnie and Clyde type shit with him cause I had you. I regretted everything from the day I met him to the day I let him go down on me. To be honest he wasn't even all that good. But anyways I hurted you and you hurted me but we can't do nothing but put it behind us if we're gonna make this work."