(17) Continuation

-Kesler

"Momma what you doing here?" I heard Ky ask cutting my conversation short. I looked over towards the door and seen my mother and Micheal standing there along with another boy.

"Kyran?" Karlin asked with a look of confusion plastered on her face.

"What's going on?" I asked standing from my chair with Dash on my hip. Everyone was silent as they wondered what was going on also.

"Uh I got an invite from Jace and Cash" Momma said looking at the both of them.

"I'm sure YOU got the invite not your so called fiancé" Ky said rolling her said.

"Actually we invited all three of them" Jace said clearing his throat. Cash walked towards me and I pointed towards the living room.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him politely. He nodded and walked out with me following closely behind.

"What the fuck babe? Why did you invite her with my permission? In my home at that." I whispered yelled so they couldn't hear.

"I understand you and you're sisters aren't speaking to her right now and I figured now would be the right time. If you don't want her here then baby I'll ask her to leave" He said pulling me into him.

"It's not that but I just don't want mines or anyone else Christmas ruined. Then she act like she can't sit down and have an mother and daughters conversation without her ugly ass fiancé falling behind her. And who is that boy that's with her?" I asked with a frown.

"Uh I'll let her tell you that. So how about y'all go upstairs and have an conversation and I'll stay down here with everyone else." Cash suggested and I nodded.

"Cool I'll send them upstairs. I love you" He said kissing my lips and grabbing Dash from me.

"I love you too" I told him sighing. Walking upstairs, I headed towards the sitting room I had. Shortly my sisters, mother and the unknown guy was walking in. They took a seat and the room was silent for awhile until my mother spoke.

"I don't know where to start, honestly I don't even know where I went wrong." She said sighing.

"You went wrong when you didn't tell us about your fiancé" Ky said crossing her arms.

"I didn't tell y'all because I was afraid of how y'all would react. I mean if I would've told y'all sooner then y'all probably would've acted like y'all are acting now. If y'all get to know Michael then y'all would maybe like him a little more. He isn't a bad guy and he's a very gentlemen. Just give him a chance. Can y'all please do it for me?" She pleaded looking at us.

"Sure" Ky said nonchalantly with a shrug. Karlin and I looked at each other before looking back at her.

"I guess but just give me some time. I'm
Really not a people's person" Karlin said and I nodded.

"Same" I said.

"Another thing but I don't want y'all to hate me." Mommy said looking over at the boy.

"This is your brother Kyran" She said which made my heart drop. What the actually fuck?!

"Brother? Kyran I've been knowing you for about three months now and you never mentioned anything about being my brother. Why didn't you say anything?" Karlin asked standing from her seat.