(30)

-Cash

KING.Cash: In This Life That I'm Living, I Pray I Make It Thru The Night🙏🏾🖤💸

"Everything straight?" Jace asked over the phone.

"Yea I say we head there around five" I said.

"Ight my nigga we'll be there"

"One." I hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

"Cash what should I wear? Im serious" Kels whined walking out the closet.

"Something real nice but make sure it's black" I told her.

"That's all you had to say when I asked the first time" She mumbled.

"What was that?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing" She replied smiling innocently.

"Mmm hurry it and get ready" I said looking at my phone.

BitchAssGee👿🤙🏾:
Everything good this way my nigga
-sent at 3:43 PM

Aight my nigga, Kyran good?
-sent at 3:44 PM

BitchAssGee👿🤙🏾:
Yea he with Ky'anne right now
-sent at 3:45 PM

One.
-sent at 3:45 PM

"What about this baby?" She walked out the closet with an black two piece

"Yea I like it" I told her.

"Okay I'm going to get ready. Can you get Dash dress since you're already ready?"

"Yea I got em"

I walked out the room and to Dash's nursery. He was in his crib playing with one of his toys.

"Wassup fat man" I said standing over the crib. He instantly stayed laughing and making noises.

"Ya' know daddy got a big surprise for mommy" I said laying him on the changing table. He just smiled like he knew what I was talking about.

I changed his diaper and dressed him in a all black Balmain outfit with his Space Jam jordans.

Afterwards I prepared him a diaper bag and now he was ready to go. We was just waiting on Kesler slow ass.