(23)

-Cashmere

"Baby you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure. Go and have fun with the crew I'll be fine." Kels said as she laid across the bed.

While we were getting ready to meet up with the crew, Kels started feeling nauseous and having chest pains.

"I don't wanna leave you up here by yourself and then something happen" I said sighing.

"Cash I'm fine! I should be feeling better in a few and I'll meet up with y'all. Now take Dash and go" She said annoyed. Chuckling I nodded and picked up Dash from the bed.

"Call me if you need anything and I'm serious. Love you." I pecked her lips multiple times then began heading out the door.

"What took you so long nigga and where's Kels?" Gee asked.

"She not feeling to well so she staying in today." I told them.

"Big Bro!" Caine yelled walking towards me. Angel was following close behind him.

"Word is lil bruh, wassup Angel?" I spoke.

"Hi Cash" Angel said.

"Mane a nigga just got here not to log ago" Caine said. I scrunched my face up.

"How nigga? You left before us and we still beat you here?" I asked him.

"Well we had to make a couple stops" He smirked and I shook my head.

"Alrighty everyone lets go. Hey Caine" Karlin spoke smirking.

"Wassup LinLin. Oh yea this my girlfriend Angel, Angel this Karlin."

"Hi nice to meet you" Angel said.

"Same" Karlin replied dryly. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Disney World here we come again bitches!" Gee yelled walking out the door. I shook my head following behind them.

"Is this your son?" Angel asked me.

"Yea" I said simply.

"He's so cute and chunky. May I hold him?" She asked. I stopped looking around before sighing.

"I don't think my girlfriend a like that considering she don't know you and she's very picky about who hold our child." I told her nicely.

"Oh my bad"

"Don't get offended Angel. Hopefully when she comes around then maybe you can ask her yourself." I told her.

"Okay sure" She said nodding.

"Hey brother in law" Ky spoke.

"Wassup Ky'anne" I laughed.

"Watch it bitch. Hey TT baby" She said grabbing Dash from my arms. Dash giggled while talking in his baby talk.

"He seems like he's a happy baby." Angel said.

"He is plus spoiled as hell" I said sighing.