(5)

-Cashmere Hakeem Daniels

Lights pecks on my face woke me up from my deep slumber

Lights pecks on my face woke me up from my deep slumber. My eyes fluttered opened seeing Kesler grinning at me. I chuckled pulling her on top of me while holding her waist.

"Why you being creepy?" I asked her. She giggled rubbing her hands up and down my exposed chest.

"I wanted you to wake up, I was bored" She said looking at me.

"What time is it?" I asked her. She pressed the button on my phone and looked at the time.

"6:38" I looked at her like she was crazy before saying.

"What the fuck Kels? It's 6 in the fucking morning" I say sighing, rubbing my hands down my face.

"I know, I know."

"So what you doing up?" I asked her licking my lips.

"I have an doctors appointment at 8, so I woke you because I wanted you to take me home" She said.

"I keep my car keys on the hook by the garage door, you can drive my car to wherever you need to go."

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yea ma' im tired as fuck" I groaned.

"Thanks Cashmere" She kissed me and hopped off the bed.

"Don't wreck my shit and don't drive my Bentley" I told her while she smacked her lips, waving me off.

"Blah blah blah bye Cash" She said, walking over to me and kissing my cheek. My eyebrows furrowed together as I gave her an frown.

"Fuck was that?" I asked her. She looked confused.

"What?"

"Don't ever kiss me on my cheek as long as we together" I told her. She sucked her teeth before pecking my lips a few times.

"Happy crybaby?" She say chuckling.

"Very now get outta here so I can go back to sleep"

She smacked my arm before leaving out the room. I turnt on my side and dozed off back to sleep.

---
___

"Speak" I growled into the phone.

"Aye boss Aunt Jane sent some collard greens, mashed potatoes, and bread for you" One of my workers said. That was our way of saying a new shipment has arrived.