(21)

-Kesler

"Girl you're really giving us life right now

"Girl you're really giving us life right now." Ash, my classmate, told me.

"Forreal forreal. Everytime we see you you always have an different hairstyle." Gio, my other classmate agreed.

"Thanks you babes." I chuckled hugging them.

"Are yall ready to graduate this motherfucker? I know I am cause I'm tired of Ms.Angie old ass" Ash said rolling his eyes.

"That's old ass witch get on my damn nerves. Ya' know she told me I had to do my client hair all over again because she didn't like it. My client didn't even have a problem with it. I almost cussed that fat bitch out" Gio said flipping his hair.

I laughed shaking my head at these fools. They honestly makes my day whenever I see them.

"What's y'all plans after graduating?" I asked them.

"I'm planning on finding a local hair salon then make my way to the top." Gio said.

"I don't know what Ima do." I told them.

"Girl you have plenty of time to figure it out. Cause I know when I graduate I'm taking my ass to the club to snatch somebody nigga" Ash said trying to twerk.

"Stop bitch just stop" Gio said laughing.

"But anyways Kels we heard about what happened to Brielle and our condolences go out to y'all" Ash said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank y'all" I did a small smile.

"We love you girl" Gio said pulling me into a hug.

"I love y'all too but I have to get going. I have to pick Dash up from my sister's" I told them.

"Alright Ima call you" Ash said blowing me a kissed.

I waved goodbye walking out the school and got into my car and pulled out the parking lot. I listened to Jacquees and Dej- Hold You Up while driving towards Karlin's house. When I arrived I cut the ignition and walked to the front door. I noticed Ky's car in driveway and figured she was here also. Knocking, I waited for someone to answer.

"You look fine as hell suh" Ky said answering the door and stepping aside. I gave her an small smile while entering.

"Thanks. I've been a bad mood since I woke up and figured I'll get cute and it'll make me feel a little better." I told her shrugging.