Chapter 16 ♥

*BEFORE YOU START READING*

I changed a few stuff in the previous chapters. It's not something big. You don't have to go and search it if you're too lazy, Imma mention it in a few more chapters aight :333

*Dedicated to @swaggybieber1230 cuz her story is just so fucking awesome and y'all need to read it like now o k a y*

Btw, the ring Justin showed Emily is on the sidebar k begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 ♥ *20 Weeks Pregnancy*

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!!!" I open my eyes immediately, finding Erin sitting on me on bed and jumping up and down while smiling big like she always does. "Bitch, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She giggles and gets off of me. "Go get dressed. We're gonna have a girls day." She says, pulling my arm. "Nooooo... I'm too tired.." I yawn. "I don't care. We are going on a girls day whether you like it or not!" She pulls me harder, finally getting me on feet. "Where's Justin?" I ask when I notice the bed next to me is empty. "I don't know. He wasn't here when I came." I feel a bit blue. "Now go take a shower and get dressed! Quickly!!" She pushes me into the bathroom. "Alright, alright! Relax.." I get into the shower, washing my body for about 15 minutes and then get out and grab that cute floral dress Pattie bought for me. "Ready." "YAY, LET'S ROLL!" She pulls my arm again and leads me to the elevator, heading down to the lobby.

* * *

"I have so much to tell you!!" Erin squeaks as soon as we find an empty table in Starbucks. "Sean is just AMAZING." Oh, no. "But first, let's talk about you. I heard Justin made a surprise for you last night..." She winks. "I heard there was a dinner and a ring in it...." She winks again. She stares at me for about 5 seconds before she shouts, "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, DAMMIT!" I sigh and start memorizing what happened after Justin proposed. "Nothing happened. He just proposed and then we were intterupted by the paparazzi and so we went to our room and I immediately fell asleep." I say and shrug. "But what did you say?? Are you engaged or what??!" I just bite my lips. "ANSWER ME IM TOO CURIOUS!" She shouts. "Emily and Erin?" The waitor says. He sets our breakfasts on our table as we nod.

"So??" Erin raises her brows while looking at me. "Let's talk about something else, alright?" She makes an 'are-you-fucking-kidding-me' face. "Please." She sighs and starts babbling about Sean. I should've been the one who changed the subject. Sigh.

"He's just so.... AJHATHEGAJHNGJANGJRGNJER.... Yknow." I roll my eyes and sink in my chair as she smiles like a little boy who just got the toy he always wanted. "I think I'm really starting to fall for him." She sighs loudly. I cover my face with my hands, hiding the guilt. "He's just so romantic.. He brings me flowers and kisses me sweetly in front of everyone... Omg.. His kisses are just so--" "Okay, stop." I exclaim. "What's wrong?" She looks at me confused. I can't do this anymore. I can't let Sean hurt her too. "You... You can't date him." I say, not looking at her. "Why not?" I can feel her stare on me. "Because you just can't and that's it." I say. "Just because you don't like Sean, doesn't mean I can't date him. Besides, what has he even done to you? I mean, why do you even hate him??" I just take a big bite from my sandwhich and look down. "Emily." She says, highly aware of how mysterious I am today. "Em.." She puts her hand on my knee when she understands I'm not gonna say anything.

Ah, fuck.

"We used to date." I blurt and hold my breath when she takes her hand back. "Who?" I clean my throat, still not looking at her. "Sean and I. We used to date.." I mumble. "When?" "Three years ago.." I can hear the air coming out of her mouth. "For 3 months.." I bite my lips. "You're lying. You would've told me if you were dating." "He told me not to tell anyone..." I mumble. "We broke up because I found out he's been cheating on me and then I realized that was the reason why he told me not to tell..." She swallows the lump in her throat loudly.