Chapter 7 ♥

Chapter 7 ♥ *18 Weeks Pregnancy*

Today I'm going on tour with Justin. Great....

It's been a week since he came here and I told him about the news. His mom and his crew came to a visit, too and so I told everyone about it.

I haven't told anyone but Erin about the pregnancy, or even about Justin and next week, people are gonna find out about EVERYTHING. Man, I wish there was another way..

I just hope Justin is right and that everything is going to be okay....

Anyway, I put my last pair of jeans in the suitcase and go to the wardrobe to wear the only clothes that are left; a white tank top, a red check shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of black studded high-top sneakers.

"EMILY, C'MON! THE BUS IS HERE!" I hear my mom shouting from downstairs. "I'M COMING!" I shout back and try to close my suitcase. My mom and I talked about things a few days ago and she agreed to support me all the way from here. I'm glad she understood and now on my side, because the thing I need the most right now is support.

I walk down the stairs while the black suitcase makes sounds as it hits the ground and go hug my mom as soon as I get to her. "Be careful, okay? And call me whenever you need me, no matter what time it is!" I nod at her, hugging her tightly. "I'll miss you, mom." I say to her shoulder. "I'll miss you, too, sweetheart." she kisses my head lightly and lets go so I could hug Erin.

"I'll see you in a few months." she says, about to cry. "Aww, baby, don't cry." I hug her. "We'll talk on Skype everyday. I promise." I say. "I love you, sis. Have fun. And it better be a girl. I have plans." she says. "Haha, you better watch out with those plans and I sure will try to have a girl." I laugh slightly as I let go. I wipe the tears and start walking to Kenny who stands right next to the bus.

I look back to have one last glance at my mom and my bestie before I walk into a whole different life. I wave at them one last time and walk into the bus, finding everyone sitting in the place that's probably supposed to be the living-room.

"Emily!" Pattie comes up to me and hugs me tightly. "How are you?" She says with a serious look. "Uhm, pretty well..." She smiles at me and lets me in. "Justin is in his room, taking a shower. He'll be out in a minute." I nod as I sit down and join their conversation.

~Justin's POV~

Is this baby mine?

That question has been bugging me since the moment we left Canada. I need to know the answer. And now, when I finally can, I'm terrified to know it. What if this baby isn't mine? What if Emily really did cheat on me? If I find out it's true, my heart will be broken forever. But I have to shoo those doubts away as soon as possible.

Therefore, when I walk out of the room, the first thing I do is call Emily.

~Emily's POV~

"Emily." I see Justin walking out of his room. "Hey...." I start saying while smiling. "We need to talk." he announces quietly and goes back to the room.

That's it... He's breaking up with me. He got his brain back and now he realized this whole thing is stupid and that he needs to end this crazy relationship with me...

 "What's up?" I ask as I walk into the room and close the door behind me, trying to smile a sweet smile to ease things up. "We need to talk...." He sits down on the bed, patting the area next to him to tell me to sit down. I do what he signs me to do and take the seat silently.

Here it comes... "Is that...... Baby... Mine?" He looks at me, anxiety is painted all over his face.

I feel as the air I didn't know I was holding quickly leaves my mouth, making me feel such a huge relief. "Why wouldn't it be? You were my first and only.." I look at him surprised. He breathes out. "Really?" A smile full of relief covers his face. "Yeah, I mean.. Why would I have sex a few days after you leave? And a better question is, with who exactly?" I laugh slightly.