Chapter 6 ♥

Chapter 6 ♥

"How... How did you guys find us?" Justin stutters as we see Pattie, Kenny, Scooter and Alfredo walking in right behind my mom. "Lucky guess." Pattie says, crossing the room. "We need to talk, Justin." I hear Scooter saying as I get up and sit next to Justin, still holding his hand. "Why did you leave the tour without saying?"

"I did say! I left a note!" Justin says. "Yeah. A note. That's it. Justin, if you wanted to go and see Emily, you could've asked. We might have let you." Pattie says as she sits in front of us. Justin sighs. "I know, but she called me at 2am. I couldn't just wake you up and ask to go!" He explains. "I don't care. You still needed to ask." She says before he sighs.

"Well, could you tell us now what happened?" Scooter says as Alfredo, Kenny and my mom join us. "Uhm..." Justin starts to stutter. He glances at me to make sure that I'm okay with it and after a short minute, I nod and he starts to explain.

"Well.. The reason I came back here was not only because I missed Emily.. But because she... She had something to tell me..." he says, swallowing his spit loudly. "Well, what was it?" Pattie prompts him. "Well.... Uhm.... Mom.... Mrs. Stevens...... Uh...." he licks his lips.

"I'm pregnant." I announce before Justin passes out. I hear everyone gasp. "What?!" Pattie goes first. "What the..!?" her face goes from pale to red and comes back to pale again. "What!" My mom says, more in control than Pattie. "Yeah.. So.. That was the thing." Justin says awkwardly.

"I can't believe this." Pattie hisses. "You promised me." she says, obviously disappointed. "I know, mom. I'm sorry." Justin says, looking away. I can hear the sadness in his voice. I look at Alfredo. "Are you okay?" I say to his shocked face. He shakes his head to shake it off and nods at me.

"You got her pregnant?" Scooter asks. I see Justin nodding from the side, not looking at Scooter. "I'm so disappointed in you, Justin. I thought that after what happened with me, you'd learn." Pattie says with a sweet and angry voice, like she's not sure if she should be angry with us, or be on our side.

"I did, mom, we even used protection," We did? "But I guess the condom broke... You can be mad at me as much as you want, but this thing has already been done. So you can choose whether to be mad at us, or whether help us, because we both are terrified." I squeeze his hand as a support.

"I'm very disappointed, but I'll be by your side since I know how it feels. I'm not gonna leave you guys alone." she says with a stern look, but then she makes it softer and smiles at us.

I breathe out as a relief and smile back at her. "I'm not okay with that." I move my gaze from Pattie to my mom. "What?" I say. "I said, I'm not okay with it. I can't be by your side." she says emotionless. "But, mom.." I start to say.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. Maybe later, but not now. I need some time to comprehend that." I nod slightly at her, understanding her feeling and look back at Scooter. "So, what's gonna happen now?" I ask. "I don't want Justin to stop his tour because of me..." "He won't." Scooter says.

"I won't? But Scooter, I can't leave Emily. Not now." Justin says with a surprised-mad look on his face. "You didn't let me finish." Scooter says and adds, "He won't stop the tour. You will join it." it's my time to be surprised. "What?" I say. "If your mom is cool with it, you will come and be with us for the rest of the tour so we could take care of you." Pattie explains, saying the words Scooter was about to say like they share the same mind.

I think about it a little before I realize something. "But then people would know about us!" I say kinda mad since I don't want it to happen. "Well, it's supposed to happen someday if you wanna date Justin Bieber, you know." Alfredo joins the conversation.