Chapter 19 ♥

Hey, guys. So, I'm thinking about ending this story. But I'm not sure. It'd be awesome if you guys helped me decide. Comment below if you want it to end or not.

Just so you know, I will make a sequel :333

Aight, off to the chapter!

Chapter 19

*36 Weeks Pregnancy*

Two weeks. Two weeks are left until the big day. I don't know how, but somehow I managed to stay alive until the eighth month of the pregnancy. No hospitals, no accidents, no nothing. Maybe some pressure and screams and pushes and pains now and then but other than that, nothing.

I'm actually relieved there are only two weeks left until I give the birth. This whole drama will finally end. Yeah, new drama will replace it, but at least I'll have my two babies with me to spend the time with.

Justin still doesn't know what genders they are though. He still wants it to be a surprise. I, personally, think it's adorable. I just hope he won't be disappointed when he finds out they're only girls.

Anyway, today is Friday. Ever since I got out of the hospital three months ago, Pattie and I went out every Friday for shopping and stuff like that. It became our official girls day. Justin doesn't mind though. He has lots of work and he anyways gets to spend the rest of the weekend with me, so it's all good.

"What do you say about that?" Pattie asks me as she holds out a cute tiny teal dress for infants. "It's so cute!" I squeal as I slowly take it out of her grip and observe it. The babies will look so cute in it! "There's also in purple." I look at her with a smile all over my face. "You serious?" I say happily. She smiles back at me and grabs the purple dress from the shelf. "We gotta get them both, ohmygod!" I squeal again and jump up and down.

You're probably wondering why I'm so happy, considering every girl alive wants me dead and there are lots of shit and rumors going on about me and Erin is still mad at me.... You'd think she'd forgive me after three months, but no. Not this time. Sigh. I really miss her.

Never mind now. Despite all those stuff, I can't help but be excited about the upcoming birth! I mean, I know I'm only 16, but I'm going to have twins!! FUCKING TWINS! And not JUST twins. Two baby girls!

If that's not enough, I also have the most amazing and supportive boyfriend in the whole universe! Justin has been helping me a lot through all these months, starting from fixing my pillows in the hospital, to giving me back massages whenever I'm sore and kicking paps and interviewers or basically anyone who was rude to me. I just love him so much.

"Emily." Pattie says, snapping me out of my happy thoughts. I look at her, her hands are holding the teal dress I hold tightly in my hands. I look around and realize we're in the reception already, paying the clothes we chose for the babies.

I hand her the dress and say sorry before smiling like a goof.

"$379, please." The seller says and Pattie hands her the money while smiling and heads out of the store with me following her.

"Are you excited?" Pattie asks, glancing at me as we walk down the stairs towards the exit of the mall. "Excited is not a word when it comes to this." I don't think I could smile any bigger. "You're going to be a mom less than two weeks!" She states. "And you're gonna be a grandma." I titter while saying those words. She chuckles, too, and unlocks the car, allowing us to get in.

"I don't mind though." She smiles at me and starts the car. "Have you decided who you're gonna have in the labor room when the big day arrives?" She asks, bumping her shoulder gently in mine, giving me a hint of who to choose. I chuckle. "Nope, not yet." "Aww.." She mumbles in disappointment, making me chuckle again.