Chapter 14 ♥

Chapter 14 ♥

~Emily's POV~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

What is that noise?

Beep.

Beep.

Where the hell is it coming from?

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

God, it's so annoying!

Beep.

Beep.

"Stop.." I mumble, noticing how weak I sound. I open my eyes slowly to find myself lying in a white room with machines. I look to the side and see that machine that makes that annoying sound. "Shut up.." I try to raise my hand to hit that machine but it falls back down. Why am I so weak?

I keep looking around the white room, noticing I'm lying on a bed. I have lots of stuff connected to my arms. I look to the other side slowly to find a guy sleeping on the chair while holding my hand. That guy looks very familiar. Too familiar. "Wake up..." I try to say loud so the boy would wake up. "Hey..." I move the hand he's holding, making his eyes flutter open. He rubs his face before looking at me with those big familiar beautiful brown eyes. I hear him gasping. "Emily!" He says my name and immediately hugs me tight. "Omg." I hear him sobbing. "Babe!" He lets go of me and strokes my cheek lightly. "I missed you so much." He says when tears go down his face. "Em.." He mumbles.

"Do I know you?" I hear myself saying. I watch as his eyes get wider and he turns a little pale. "Em.. It's me.. Justin. Your boyfriend." He says shakily. "Don't you remember me?" More tears go down his cheeks. "You do look familiar... But I don't think we met before.. How do you know my name?" I say, starting to panic. "Omg.." He hisses.

"Nurse!" He shouts before getting up and opening the door. "Nurse! Something happened!" He says once again and lets the lady in the blue uniform come in. "She woke up but she can't remember anything." The lady comes up to me. "Let's see.. Hello, Emily. I'm Linda. The nurse. I need you to answer a few questions, okay?" I nod at her. "When is your birthday?" She asks. "September 14th." This Justin dude says. "Sorry. I won't answer again." He says once the nurse looks at him. "What month are we, Emily?" I hesitate. "February." I say. "No, Em. It's January." Justin says. "Shh.. Let her." Linda says. "Can you tell what the last thing you remember is?" She asks. "My sister." I blurt.

"Who?" Justin says. "My sister. Lily." I look at him and then back at Linda. "I remember me and my sister playing hide and seek with our dad in our house in Florida. My mom was cooking lunch so we had to entertain ourselves till the food was ready. I climbed up the tree and waited awhile till my dad finished counting. And then, right when he saw me, everything turned black." I don't know why, but every time I mention my dad, I feel like puking.

"Emily." Linda says quietly. "What year are we?" I take a moment to think. "2001." I finally say, hearing Justin gasp. "Emily. It's January 2011. Not February 2001." She says steadily. Wait. 2011? What? "I'll go bring a few stuff to check her. You should call her parents." I hear her saying before walking out of the room, leaving me and Justin alone.

"You don't remember me." He says while collapsing on the chair. "No.." I whisper. "We've been dating for two years... And you don't remember me." I hear the sadness in his voice. "Sorry.." I mumble. "And you even think you're 6 while you're actually 16." He says. "Em, it's me. Justin. Your boyfriend." He grabs my hands. "We even have two babies together." What? "Well, not yet." He says while looking at my tummy and rubbing it. I pick up the blanket and see how huge my tummy is. I'm pregnant?