Prologue - Stabbing Myself

"You don't deserve an explanation this time. "
Another message from Naisha poped up.

I really regret why did I start an argument with her though I expressed my anger to her which was originally generated for Yogita. Moreover, I didn't discuss anything about this with any of my best-friends and now I regret.

Its too late to ask for an apology from Naisha after such a rude chat though I knew what her answer was going to be. And the worst part is this all is happening on the last day before the main event, i.e., the annual function of school. I know I am spoiling their day and mine too but this all happened because of Yogita but blaming myself is the best option as I was fool enough to start a conversation with the worst girl I have ever met; also the best girl for me but her nature which always hurt me and my heart which approaches her every time forgetting what she did to me the very last time.

Anyway, going deep right now will make it more confusing so let's just roll over it from the very beggining; the first day of this semester after the vacations. My classmates are having discussions about their study time and their dream college, basically most are in a relationship with their books but then there's me, Garv Singh, a not so muscular but socially active, got nice flirting skills but not a pervert, studies a week before exams and hit decent marks. My most life revolves around my not so happy love life or I should say love(s) life which involves three girls however I am not in love with all of them. First one is Yogita, my oldest love; I know its goofy to say to old or new love but yea it happens in my case, the one who turned a nerd into a dude or atleast one who is not known only for his marks. Then there's Naisha, my love who is just the opposite of Yogita. Yogita is the one who talks to me because she needs me and I always pops up for her help though she argues with me only and hurt me after playing her blame game. Naisha is just the opposite, she cares for me, she never uses, she is aware of what Yogita is doing to me and always supports me. Interestingly, none of them loves me back except the third one, Sanika, the last girl in my messed up and confusing life, she is madly in love with me though I have told her that I am never gonna come in a relationship with her and I am in love with Naisha. She is also aware of Yogita but just what she is doing to me, neither her love story with me nor that I am a fool who goes back to her every time.

So, this was the beginning, it is already looking so confusing but trust me you will understand it after will tell you a couple of other things.

Getting back to the messaging I was having with Naisha, I replied, "I still believe you the most its just that everybody else is speaking that you are in love with Akash and you are the only one speaking that he is after you and you just treats him as a friend."
I turned off my phone's internet after this message and tried to sleep so as to wake up fresh and active for the function.