Half-reaction

Adnaan was not picking up his phone and was also offline from every social network he used.

On the other hand, I was messed up with Naisha's relationship news too and was waiting to ask but the anger for Adnaan could destroy my relation with Naisha and it did.

Naisha's message dropped at 22:30,
"Send me the pics of chemistry practical."

I replied, "forget the pics, got something important to discuss."

And she went offline after I sent another message, "Lies destroy relations."

She came back online after ten minutes and replied, "what? What lie?"

"Avni told me something and WOW! I never opposed you but atleast tell me the truth and I won't continue IF YOU ARE NOT STAYING ONLINE", I replied.

-"What WOW? And from where did Avni come in between."

I replied, "because she told me what you have denied many times."

-"What?"

-"About an old relationship."

-"Whose relationship and are you freaking out?"

-"At whose relation would I freak out?"

-"Speak to the point, Garv!"

-"Avni told me about your relationship!"

-"With whom?"

-"Maybe this is the reason that Harshit told me that when I asked him about you yesterday at school."

I further sent a message, "Harshit told me that I could find you only at one place and it's easy to spot your guy rather than finding you."

"Talking about Akash", she asked.

I replied, "Even I laughed at his words that this was not true but then why everyone tells me the same thing!"

She replied, "what do you think about it?"

-"What I thought was the reason that I ignored Harshit yesterday but Avni repeated the same thing again."

-"Garv, do believe what you want. The thing is, I won't say a thing this time, if you think I am in a relationship then do hell with it!"

-"I am not having any objection, the thing is if you had told me this earlier I wouldn't have disturbed you both!"

-"Yeah, cool."

-"And may I ask the reason?"

-"Reason for what?"

-"for not ever  telling me about this relationship."

-"Huh! How could I have let you know?
Loo Garv! For the last time I am telling you, thanks for believing me so far but it would be really sad to reveal that I AM NOT IN ANY RELATIONSHIP!"

At this point, I really thought that I am fighting like a child, playing boyfriend-girlfriend, even if she was in a relationship I should have told her to stay happy with it but it was too late to end this conversation like this.

I replied, "I still believe you but then why everyone tells me the opposite?"

She replied, "I am always honest to you but I think you don't deserve this now. You need not to believe me, stay happy! Maybe the reason why everyone is like this because they know that he is in love with me. You have spoiled my day."

-"The day has ended already."

-"You have even spoiled the big day tomorrow!
Despite telling you that there's nothing between me and Akash, you've hurt me this time.
Whatever garv! If according to you I am in a relationship then let me talk to him!"

I messaged after an hour, "have mailed the pics", and I was sure I was not gonna get any reply.

I knew what I did isn't right, but if I could have discussed things earlier with Adnaan, I could have saved this argument.

I knew I have hurt her, it will be difficult for her to even forgive me.

I don't know who should be blamed, shoud I blame myself, Adnaan or Naisha?

Anyway, I turned off my phone's data connection and tried to sleep so as to wake up fresh for the next day.