Adnaan's Truth

The third practice day was much tiring and exhausting. The teacher gave us some extra information regarding the show next day. We were advised to be there by 1 in the afternoon and show will start by 2 p.m. but I lost Naisha as my partner, Naisha was half a feet shorter than me and hence my partner was changed.

After the practice, I asked Adnaan if we could eat something with Naisha and, "why not", was his reply.

We spotted Naisha with Akash and were in full mood of seperating her from him. We went up to them and I said, "can we lend you for a lunch?"

Akash laughed and replied, "no problem, anyway I was leaving, I have to go somewhere with family."

We waved Akash and went to nearest cafe. We reached there in five minutes and decided to eat Chinese. Naisha came with me for ordering but went away after ordering a frappe for herself.

I came back to the table where Adnaan and Avni were talking and said taunting her, "left me and exchaging words with Adnaan", and she smiled with me. We waited for a couple of minutes for our meal, ate it in hurry as Naisha got a call from her mom. So Naisha left us of the cafe and I went home after dropping Adnaan home.

That evening, I went to see Avni after my tuition. I asked Adnaan if he wants to come along but he denied. I called Avni to ask if she's available right now as I thought her relatives might had came but she was not busy, luckily.

I went there right after my tuition and went to her room but before we could discuss anything, her mom came with a glass of water and medicines to which Avni replied, "mom, you didn't ask water to Garv."

I smiled and said, "no need for formalities, will ask if needed."

Her mom left her room after laughing at my statement and handing over the glass and medicines to Avni. I asked Avni about her health and hwr reply was, "leave it Garv, you need to talk to Adnaan first."

"Yeah, I did ask him before coming here if he wants to come along", I replied.

She replied, "not that! I guess you are not aware of what happened yesterday."

I crossed my arms,  leaned back as making myself ready to listen to something interesting and waited for Avni to continue.

"He proposed me", she said.

"What", I shouted.

"Yesterday, he called me and said so", she said and I interrupted, "and you accepted it?"

"No", was her reply and she continued, "he called and said so, I asked him that if he really loves me or just doing it to get a girlfriend but his reply was positive that he loves me,  it was not new and he was thinking  about this for two monthes."

And at this moment, numerous thoughts started coming to my mind and I tried to stay Avni's words too as she added, "but I kept on saying that you and Garv are like my family and please don't spoil this relation Adnaan."

"Hmm, will talk to him, maybe this was the reason he denied coming to your place", I replied.

Avni further said, "but the next news might hurt you even more, Nasha is in a relationship."

Now I've heard this a hundred times that Naisha is in a relationship with Akash but she denies this every time and swear on it too.

She later asked me to talk to Adnaan calmly and I left her place after that. I showed her what I was gonna wear the next day, she hugged me and said, "all the best". I would have loved to have this conversation while having Adnaan and Avni both in front of me but because of Avni's foot, she was unable to attend the show.

I called Adnaan five times after leaving Avni's place but he didn't pick the call, before I thought that he is avoiding me as he must be thinking that Avni had told me everything; I also thought that he could be in his tuition.

Moreover, asking Naisha about this was necessary now, Avni wouldn't say anything based on rumours.