Chapter 7

Oliver and Kyle burst into the room after Shawn called them and told them to meet him in his office asap. Oliver looked at me and I could tell he knew I was crying, I mean it was pretty obvious.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you okay?"

Before I could speak, Shawn was talking, "The Knights attacked and killed her parents."

"What?" Kyle asked in disbelief.

"How did they find out where you lived?" Oliver asked.

"They must've kept a close eye on her." Shawn explained.

Suddenly Oliver's eyes widened, "Our guns."

"Who gives a shit about guns!?" I yelled, pissed off that he was more worried about guns then the actual situation.

"The less guns they have the better, me and Oliver will go back, you stay here." Kyle told me.

"What? No, I wanna go..this way I can get some of my stuff." I said slowly.

"But-" Shawn cut them off.

"If Kacey wants to go, let her go."

I looked back at him and glared, "I can take care of myself."

"Well you obviously can't take care of anyone around you." He snapped.

My blood boiled and I stormed out, how dare he?! I didn't say a word the whole time until we were all outside my house. Well, old house I guess you could say now.

"You should probably stay in the car." Oliver said.

"I'm going in." I said and got out the car, slowly walking to the front door. I  drew a deep breath and placed a hand on the door nob. Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to go back inside." Oliver told me, but he was wrong. I needed to go inside, I needed to make sure this wasn't a dream. I needed to know this was real.

I shrugged off his hand and pushed open the door, the smell of blood filling my nose again. Oliver and Kyle pulled out extra guns from there belt.

"Are you-" Kyle put a hand over my mouth and pressed a finger to his lips.

I rolled my eyes and shoved his hand off my face and was about to go up the steps before Oliver and Kyle moved infront of me. They cautiously stepped over my mother's dead body and I had to hold back my tears. We reached my room and luckily there guns were still where they left them.

I quickly grabbed a bag and shoved all the clothes I could find in it and then picked up a picture of me and my family. Cliché I know but this was all I had left now.

"Come on." Kyle rushed.

"Fuck off." I snapped and we all walked downstairs just as the door opened and Kyle and Oliver pointed there gun at the guy in the doorway, ready to shoot.

He gasped in surprise and dropped his school bag.

"Bryce!" I cried out, pushing past the boys and into my brothers arms.

Oh jesus christ, thank fucking goodness he was okay. I couldn't lose him too.

"What the hell is going on?" Bryce asked, pulling away from me and looking at Oliver and Kyle.

"There's no time for explaining, we have to go." I said pulling on his arm but he didn't budge.

"Where's mom and dad?"

I paused and bit my lip, holding back the tears, "There gone."

"What do you mean gone?"

"She means there dead and unless you come with us, you will be too." Kyle said.