Where to go.

After two years we are found with The Joker and Harley Quinn inside a home which was placed in the outskirts of the wreched city called Gotham City. The Joker was placed laughing while Harley was found in a room crying telling those who would even care about what happened in the last two years.

"Mistah j didnt understand on how my mind worked. after two years we were done with the bat and our ways. It was strange for us to just dissapear from this place. "The joker" a name forgotten by the people of gotham, a nobody.... of course mistah j didnt like that."

"HARLEY!" The joker had screamed at the top of his lungs, he was upset that Harley had lost the baby... no one saw this comming until the abuse got to the baby. Harley was about to leave until the joker concinced her to come along to see "their world" as he described it like it came straight out of her mind. Two years did alot to Harleys judgement, she couldnt imagine her life without the joker, even if he abused her in a way that had costed her her own child.

"Y-yes mistah j?" she responded even afraid to open up her vocal cords to the sight she came upon. It started over, her nightmare. A child was found strapped onto a chair, his eyes blindfolded his mouth cut into a smile, his tears sheading down into the cracks of dried up blood. "Whos this?" Harley asked calming her voice so she wouldnt be afraid of what may come next.

"This is our future my dear. Our family, my child. The one to give us something to be remembered by." He told her, staring at the child as if he was a piece of meat. Harley was questioning her of her desision. "Why did i stay with him." Harley backed away from the pycho. He simply gave her a smile of death, nightmare. Harley quinn only thight of herself to be at fault, ever since thier child died, or so were told by catwoman, the joker lost himself.

"Puddin, let him go...." Her voice slightly cracked knowing what was comming next, BAM! A slap across her face, all she could think was on how stupid she was. The joker then grabed her viliently, placing his palmms on her sides of her face, smacking his and her lips together. Pasionate but deadly, something Harley has been wanting for over two years now. He placed his head on hers, looking at her as if he was going to cry.

"I want our kid back." He said in such a passion, his smile gave away a warm feeling only Harley couldve told. Harley wished she couldve told him but didnt want to raise the jokers hope on the possibilitys. Then sirens were heard, "Fuck." The joker ran to the door, peeping outside Batmans shadow showed up during a storm that made thier poorly built home to rock back and fourth. "HARLEY WHERES MY GUN?" Joker screamed to the top of his lungs. Harley then ran to get his gun, dusty but stilll useable.

"Mistah J but what do you think you will do with the bat?" Harley told him becoming unsure of her dession to give the joker the gun. Joker didnt seem to care about her gut feeling and soon pulled on the trigger. It landed straight into batmans chest, a grunt was heard comming from the giant mans mouth. He the grabbed the joker by the throat, pushing him down to the floor.

"LET HIM GO!" Harley cried, jumping onto the back of the Man, strangelling him but pushed to a wall. Harley fainted, Falling to the ground bleeding from her mouth. The Joker then shot Batman in anger, he ran to Harley grabbing her lifeless body.

"YOU!" He glared at Batman, wanting to murder him but keeping his cool for Harley. Batman looked, almost wantong to cry but trying to keep the joker from doing something crazy and regretful.

"Now Joker, we can help Harleen, just listen to me and dont do something stupid." Batman began to walk towards theem, avoiding violence he sat beside the joker looking at her. To avoid distruction he asked "May I?". Before he could, the cops showed up dragging The Joker out of the scene, he screameed and kicked wanting to stay by her side. Batman did little effort to stop them, he looked at Harley, she was lifeless but still breathing. CRASH! Nightwing came in.

"Yo whats up with this loon?" he said pointing at Harley Quinn, Batman just looked at him claiming she was hurt but Nightwing took it as a joke. "HAHAHAHA, youve got to be kidding!?" he looked at her once more, blood, something that indecated pain. He replied with an "Oh" he had made himself look stupid. Harley was unable to move, Batman told Nightwing to carry her to the nearest hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What may come next? stay tooned! sorry for cutting the ending short but next chapter may not be the ending either. i think that theres more to this story but i will leave you readers as the judges.