Madness

"He's insane. He's not the man that I love." Harley looked at her reflection, her face bruised, washed and unpainted. "4 years. For nothing?" She smiled down to her belly, rubbing it with so much care and yet gripping onto her worn out shirt. "I'm sorry to bring you into a world full of pain, I hope she's a girl." Harley smiled, she was finally pregnant even after the incident that had happened 4 years ago. 7 months in and she cant live much longer to see her be born, The joker had turned into a monster, focusing his energy to finally killing Batman, Harley didn't want any of it. But what can she do? She cant just leave him.

"HARLEY!" The joker shouted across the living space they are currently hiding in, its not the best but it had a roof over their head. "C-Coming pudding!" Harley got up slowly because it hurts too much to even move, she slightly whimpered due to the movement of her unborn child. The joker ran into the room looking concerned but then looked away mad like and decided to tell her "Hurry up." Harleys emotion spread out pain and she nodded to his request, she slightly dashed towards him.

"What is it puddin?" She asked as they both walked towards his office, he held her arm around his, looking away trying not to cry but being strong. Harley didn't understand at the time but everything happens for a reason. The joker sat her roughly down on a near by chair, Harley whimpered in pain and decided to ignore it.

"I need you to get batman here." He smiled then laughed as he began explaining his plan, "He'll step on that trigger over there and he'll fall straight into my shark tank! and then spread him into laughing gas as he dies laughing just as I want him to!" He looked at her with a maniac laugh. Harley turned away smiling a bit but tearing up at the same time.

"Do you like being this way?" She asked with a straight face. "Don't you care about our child,  Mistah j?" She held her ragged shirt and pulling on it as her hand became a fist. The joker looked down at her child, all he ever wanted was a child but only thought of the pain he can cause it if it lived here, the way he/ she would become.

"I don't. Harley you know such a stupid thing would get in my way." He looked at her with simply but only pretended to care as she only laughed after that.

"Do your own dirty work!" she pushed him and cried herself out into the streets of Gotham.

"It was the only way." The joker walked and sat in his chair then held his head down on the desk full of fake ideas, and lost hope for anything new for the clown prince of crime. The world he new then has turned into a living hell ut everything was for Harley, and his child. "I hope little JJ or Jester have life that would benefit them, now back to work!" Even if he cared the Joker was only hiding his madness from Harley Quinn with false hope and false love. Alone again, in a dark home made the joker even madder than usual, concealing himself in the crazy that blooms into the gas he breathes to feel like himself again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I end it like this guys? and start a new chapter in the unborn child's life? or continue with this one until I come into a complete stop? message me your ideas or your expectations of this story to help it bloom for fans or break. Thank you guys for the support!