The sun went away..... When the bat came out to play.

Panicking, she ran as far as her legs carried both of them. Tears fell down her face making her facepaint run, but this time harley didn't care anymore. This queen of crime had lost her darling king by the child she is bearing, even with the chance of it being alive this time, she didn't want to risk the chance of leaving it in the hands of criminals as herself and the joker. She was thinking of one person to help her in her journey to nowhere, ivy. Harley had thought of the many adventures she has had without her prince, all great with the chances of not being treated badly by him. Ivy was what she needed right now to bear the child, she was coming soon. Soon the door she had been looking for was right in front of her, giving the young girl hope. A kick was avoided slightly around the belly, giving harley the pain of motherhood, she whimpered a bit feeling how hard the days upon her will be.  Combined with the same thoughts she had upon the angry mind of the joker.

            "Why doesn't he want you." Harley wondered every step she took in the cold breeze of gotham city. The poor child responded with a kick to the hip. Harley felt the pain and responded with a voice that was her motherly instinct "Now now, jester, please don't fret and kick me very roughly." she looked around, she was in a dark alley, surrounded by fog, she decided to walk backwards, but tripped and knocked herself unconsciousness. All she heard was some humming as she blacked out, she doesn't know where she was at or when she had arrived in that "place". Certainly she was in a place familiar to her, giving her a warm feel. She wasn't afraid anymore, she felt safe.

           "Harley? Please wake up!" a woman about her age shouted in her ear, she decided to then wake up from the horror she felt inside her head. The room was bright green, full of plants, poison ivys to be exact. Harley jumped in joy, it was her she assumed. Little did she know that this figure was different, she knew that it was a man instead of her red headed friend. This man seemed to be very familiar to her with his glasses and green suit, the question marks made him more noticeable than he would have hoped. Harley pushed him off, this wasn't her friend.

            "Who are you?!" she shouted, sweating due to the pain she was feeling. Harley not only did she become more afraid, but she did know she was almost going to give birth. "Ahh!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, this man wouldn't go away, as desperate as Harley tried she didn't know how this man was still alive after what she has done to the joker and her. The only damage done was when she scratched at his face, he had a perfect looking face until Harley decided to beat the shit out of him for almost killing her deranged boyfriend. Harley examined the room once more, she wasn't mistaken by the color and the millions of plants in the room that this was in fact ivys. She asked a different question to seek out answers for her other beloved. "What did you do to Ivy, Ed." She seemed to have changed the mask she wore of worry to anger, her arms were weak so she couldn't have just pulled away from his strong grasp.

                Ed simply smiled at the fact to be reunited with the love of his life, even if she decided not to be part of his plan the first time. He simply spaced out as he began to imagine harley and the baby both at his arms, as if they were to become a happy family. Yet he couldn't fool Harley, she tried to leave once again, but the baby had drained her energy, so instead she slapped him. "NIGMA!!!!!" For some reason that worked, his corkey smile faded into displeasure by the occurring. He let go of the pregnant blonde and walked towards the plants smirking. Harley imagined the worse. She began to cry, her best friend might have been food for killer croc, but to her surprise she felt Nigma's body against hers, in a hug. She began to question this action, was it a joke to him, or was it the key to her heart?

                Nigma, grins while kissing her head, he knew what was wrong and had smiled at the idea of her being weakened by the recurring events. Though the truth was a lie, Nigma felt superior than his wife to be. Yet in an instant batman busted the door, Riddler was in shock, he couldn't move even to get his weapon. We knew why batman had came inside. The baby was his goal, he believed someone as crazy as Harley couldn't bare to carry this child for 18 years, it would only become the same as the joker. Harleys belly was really big, for one child to be inside would be impossible. Batman decided to keep looking at her well being, she was dressed still in her iconic jester costume, her hair was messy(seems to not have been washed for a few days), and her makeup has been cried off making a sad face upon her beautiful skin.

                  It was time. Harley was still crying. This time not about Ivy's death but because of the pain she had her belly. Instead of helping, batman left. Nigma was too distracted battling batman that he decided to chase after him. Batman simply pushed him back inside to help harley. Nigma didn't really care. Everything was happening so fast, even the hero knew his limits but he wasn't as soulless as a villain is. Harley's screams filled the room, her water had finally broke. June 21, 3 am.

                   Two cries filled the air, Harley was passed out, the one to give them life was batman. Batman saw it was two. A boy and a girl they looked like harley yet their hair was brunette, the joker would have been proud, but he decided to take both. A few minutes have passed, the room was quiet, and full of blood.  The joker came in, panting, trying to look for Harley. She was laying down on a bed, full of blood. Guilt filled his mind, only to have left her alone at this time. "I'm sorry, Harls, you can come home now." He made a smile but sadness filled his head and finally the clown prince of crime had given a tear to his queen. The joker carried her home. It was a nice night, quiet with no other sound but the drips of blood coming out of Harley.    
—----------------------------------------------
So this is the end of this story. Keep a look out do another that ties into this! Leave me your thoughts!