What's Next?

Her Love for the joker was srill strong and The sunlight was hitting her slightly tan skin. The people looked at her, not trying to bother her anymore they all looked away.

She didnt mind them, but as soon as she saw Bruce she went towards him;"What's up with everyone Bruce?" Her voice sounded worried and out of tone only giving her a confused look.

He looked at her giving her a grin, "Nothing's wrong with anyone, their all just worried I guess" He responded looking around to see what she had been talking about. As soon as she turned there was a guy staring at her, face to face with him she looked at him like she was going to murder him.

"What'd ya want goof-ball!" She told the medium aged man, he simply just stared at her in a very weird way, giving her a very angry tone. Pushing him she decided to take things in her own hand, He fell down still looking up at her in a very upset way. People stared at her thinking she killed a guy she backed away, Bruce just looked at her giving her a warning to step back and let him handel it.

She instead looked at him like a child getting in trouble by a teacher, He was being the guardian of this bad child. "I didn't do anything to this creep! "she said pointing at him, He looked up at her making her feel guilty.

Bruce rhen came in between them, looking at Harley he whispered "Don't say anything." but with a straight face making Harley feel like crap. He then turned to the crowd telling them the situation, everyone just set thier eyes on Harley, but as soon as Bruce explained they were all calm and payed more attention to each other.

Harley calmed herself, but as soon as they all walked away, she did the same. Bruce looked back at harley now leaving, "Uhm hey uhm Harley.." He said. Harley didnt bother to turn around and face him, he had already put too much of his time on the people.

She stayed quiet, looking down from the roof she didnt want to see him, or talk. she couldnt take it anymore, 8 days and 7 nights have passed and no sign of the joker. Her stomach was growing bigger ans she didnt know why, the jumpsuit she had was so annoying so she changed to some of Bruce Wayne's clothes.

Night soon came, she was ready, all of them were. A group including Harley had gone down to the building, no sign of Crane's men which was the good part, and it had given Harley the perfect idea to get to Crane. "Yo Harley, where are we headed?" asked one of them, she answered by pointing at the door that said 'Secret dont enter'.

They all followed her, while she opened the door slightly she caught sight of some guy with green hair being tied up on a metal chair. His face was seen once she had pointed the flashlight towards him, "Puddin!!!!" a smile was created on her face as she ran towards him, he was surprised to see she was alive but wasn't pleased with himself being tied up like he was.

"Get me out of this Harley. Now." he said frowning at her, she took the order and untied him . "We have to get out of here, Mistah J... Crane He uhm..." she got cut off as he got up, "Yeah I know that smart ass has got Gotham under his control." he said cracking his knuckles. "What Now, Puddin?" "We Kick his ass thats what's next." he smiled at her with all his bruises, she grins at him knowing what he meant by that.

------------------------------------

Okay guys sorry for a long wait I haven't been motivated but enjoy this chapter :3 message me if ya want. thanks for staying and enjoying this story :)