XI

Caroline's POV

I decided to go to see what Rebekah was doing so I could help her but she didn't let me do anything.

"Mother today we couldn't hunt anything." Elijah said to Esther.

"What? How? You know how your father is if we don't have an animal to eat..."

"If you want I can hunt an animal..." I said making everyone look at me like if I was crazy, with the exception of nail who look at me with a proud face.

"Caroline, let us work on this. I'm not seeing you hunt an animal, if you have lucky you probably can hunt a bloody rabbit, and father does not like that." Finn said.

"I know how to hunt." I defended myself.

"Yes, and I am rich." Finn said making me want to slap him.

"Won't hurt if we let her go hunting." Nik said making me smile.

"Yes, Niklaus is right. But I go with you." Elijah said.

"Why are you going with her?" Nik asked, it almost seemed he was jealous but I didn't believe.

"Because I know how to hunt and you only know how to use a sword." Elijah said.

"Alright, but I'm going with you." Nik said.

"Do you guys have a bow and arrows that I can use?"

"I have one, I just don't use it. So it can be yours." Nik said and then went to his room and got back with a bow and arrows, then we start to go to the woods.

"Who made this arrows?" I asked while we were walking towards the woods.

"I did."

"Seriously?" I asked with a smile and a little surprise on my face.

"Yes, why? Is not good?"

"Not good? They are amazing. You must be an artist." I told him.

"We are here." Elijah said interrupting us.

"Great!" I grabbed the bow and arrows then I closed my eyes to pay more attention to the sounds.

"What are you doing Caroline?" Elijah asked.

"Shhh." I said and he shut up, then I heard an animal, I run and shot it with a few arrows.

"Oh dear God!" Elijah said when catch me along with Nik.

"You are amazing..." Nik said with a smirk and I blushed.

"Let's take the boar to our home." Elijah said and took the boar that I hunt along with Nik to their house and I just limited to followed them.

"Oh, so it's true..." Mikael said when I open the door of the Mikaelson's house. "You went hunt with Elijah. What did you and Niklaus did? I know that Elijah did the hunting... What about you two? Let me guess just watching Elijah hunting a boar."

"Actually father, Caroline was the one who hunt this animal, she heard him then run over to him and used the bow and arrow like I never saw anyone do it. She is the one who we need to thank."

"For what? Just for doing a shore? In this house everyone does something. Now, if you excuse me I am going to take a walk." Mikael said and walked away.

"I'm sorry again for Mikael's behave, dear. And thank you for giving us such a good dinner." Esther said, I gave her a small smile and then went to my room, it didn't took long until someone knocked on my room.

"Yes?" I asked not looking at who was.

"Why are you so sad, my love?" Nik asked me concerned and I looked at him then clean my tears. "Why does your father treats me like that? Did I do something that upset him?"

"No, of course not. My father just is a little aggressive..." Nik said with sadness.

"I'm sorry. I'm rambling about my problems and still had not the opportunity to ask you if you were okay..."

"I'm fine. I'm with you... I know that we are together in secret but I don't mind because the only thing I want is to be with you." He said and I smiled then kissed him with passion, I liked him so much... Who am I kidding? I love him...