XXI

Mikael's POV

I woke up with a door closing it, I went to see if it was Niklaus who decided to show his coward face, but there was no one, I went to see if everyone were in the rooms and confirm what I had suspected, Caroline get out of here without saying a word. I can't believe this, the girl is the one who needs to go run to the boy. This boy needs to learn how to face the rules and not just go to wherever he wants whenever he wants. After awhile I heard the door opened once again, and revealed Niklaus and Caroline.

"Look who decided to show up!" I said sarcastically. "Why didn't you come home for dinner? You know the rules, in this house we eat always in time."

"Why do you care if I'm here for dinner or not? It's not like I am your real son. That's right, I found out. You are not my father which means that I am no longer obligated to do whatever you want me to do." Niklaus yelled at me with no respect.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that? I am the one who put you food in the table, I was more a father to you then I should... You don't deserve being here, you weren't wanted and you are the fruit of something that should never happened. You shouldn't even be born."

"It's not my fault what mother had done. However I get it, who wants to be with a man like you that doesn't know what is caring and loving someone."

"I do not admit that you talk to me like that."

"And I don't care if you admit or not admit what I think or say or do. Until this day, I did everything and think about what you would think about it, I fight hard to have your proud but I never got it. Even when I was a kid, the only thing you showed me was hate and shame towards me, you beat me and make my life a living hell."

"If you truly believe that then pack your bags and get out of this house because is no longer your home."

"This never felt like home anyways." Niklaus said and went to his room and Caroline went to her room.

Niklaus's POV

When I furnished packing my stuff, I went to Caroline's room, so I would say goodbye to her because I'm sure she would stay here and I don't blame her, she has no place to go. I was about to knock on her door but the door was open it so I decided to come in.

"What are you doing?" I asked when saw her packing her stuff.

"I'm not leaving you alone. You are stuck with me for the good and the bad." Caroline said and I kissed her.

We get out of this house with our things and start to walk to someplace, we weren't sure exactly where we were going but we knew that we would stay together, supporting each other. I didn't say anything but I felt bad about her coming with me, she gave me support but she was now homeless because of me. After a long talk someone approached us.

"What are you two doing in here at this time?" Ansel asked us.

"We get out of Mikaelson's house."

"To say the truth, Mikael told me to leave and Caroline followed me because didn't want me to stay alone. And now we are both homeless." I explain it.

"You won't be homeless, you're both more then welcome to live with me and my family." Ansel said but I wasn't sure about that. "Niklaus, you might not want to forgive me but please let me welcome you in my home... I would feel even worst about myself if I knew you will spend the night in the cold."

I didn't know what to do so I looked at Caroline and she gave me a small smile that said to go live with Ansel.

"Are you sure that we wouldn't be a bother?" I asked Ansel.

"Of course not." He said and then took us to his home and told me that his wife knew about me being his biological son but thought that it was just one night thing what happened between him and Esther. When we arrive to his home he told us where would be our new rooms and after everything I thanked him for taking me and Caroline in his home.