Chapter 4: Lets go again.

(Barbara's POV)

I stand there. In front of Justin and a stranger girl. I watch them making out and I scratching my head.

When Justin pull out his lips from that girl, I cough and yeah, say it out loud.

"Finished already?" I say.

"Barbara, do not leave." He says to me and grab the girl arm. Taking her to his room.

Oh gosh, what am I doing here, waiting for them until they're finish with their sex?!

***

(Justin's POV)

I take her to my bedroom. And I close my door.

I see her laying on my bed and singing along.

"How many beer have you drank?" I ask her as she walk towards me.

"5." She says and lean in. I take a step back and grab her arm.

"Listen. I told you we broke up." I say to her.

"Huh? When?"

"OH MY GOD,ERICA!!! I CALLED YOU AND I TEXTED YOU ALREADY!!!" I scream to her. And get her out of my room. I lock the door and sigh.

Then suddenly I remember that Barbara still here in my house. Waiting for me. I unlock the door and found that Barbara has leaving.

"Damn" I say to myself as I start driving. I have no idea where im going to go. I don't know her house.

Then I call Kathy.

"Yo Kathy! Can you tell me Barbara's address?" I say and she tell me Barbara's address. I'm driving faster and I'm arrived at her house.

I knock the door and hear someone's say; "Wait the minute I'm coming!"

I take a deep breath as someone's open the door.

It's Barbara.

***

(Barbara's POV)

I open the door and watch Justin's standing right in front of me. I furrow my eye brows as he smile with his puppy eyes. Good. He making me melt.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"I-I can explain." He says to me.

I roll my eyes and grab his arm.

"Explain in my room." I say and I can see that smile coming from his face.

I walk in to my room,With him of course. He look around and chuckle.

"What's funny?" I ask.

"That is." He point his finger to my make up table. He laughs at thing that I putted on the table. My bra.

"HOLY SHIT." I gasp and grab it and take it to my wardrobe. He laugh while I'm blushing.

"I forgot to take it to my wardrobe." I say to him.

"Make sure that you wear a bra right now." He says and laugh.

"I-I wear it,stupid!" I walk toward him, going to slap his arm and out of the blue, I fall down and my head almost hit the table until finally Justin is on top of my body.

"Are you okay?!" He says in panic.

"Y-yeah i am." I answer his question and blushing. Again?!

He sit down then suddenly I remember our first met. I almost fell down and he helped me. Just like right now. I see Justin's hazel brown eyes looking at me. He hovers over me and he slowly leans down and with his hot breath against my ear he whispers;

"Barbara?"

"Yeah?" I say to him.

"I love you."

His lips tease mine as he slowly runs his hand up the back of my shirt. I lean in and kiss him, I can feel how passionate and full of love the kiss is. I pull away and he pouts.

"Why did you stop?" he asks.

I smile and he brushes my hair out of my face, i sit him up and he starts brushing my neck with soft kisses. We pull away and I look up at him thinking to myself what the fuck did he just do but then I realize that I kinda liked it.

"What the fuck did we do..." I say to myself.

"I know you want more." Justin chuckle and stand up. "Let's go."

"Where?" I ask.

"My house. The party's not over yet."

"Justin, I told you I hate party..." I say and sigh.

"Please?" He grab my hand and stand me up. "I promise the party is going to be okay." He grab my waist and pull me closer to him. He lean in and kiss my lips. He's a good kisser.

"Jerk." I say.

He laugh and say; "bitch."

"You were making out with another girl and you just ma-" he put his finger to my lips. As I begin to shut up.

"We broke up. Okay? She was drunk anyway..." He tell me. "Don't jealous."

I slap his arm gently.

"WHO'S JEALOUS?!" I say to him.

"You. Of course." He chuckle and kiss my cheek. "I know you want me babe."

Then he hold my hand and we come into his car. Pretty damn car. It's mustang.

"Ready?" He asks me.

I sigh, "ready."

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thanks for the comments guys! Keep reading;) ♥♥♥ xoxo