Chapter 7: The Paparazzi

(Barbara's POV)

It's 5 pm already. The boys still here, playing x-box. I don't know what to do so I decided to go to Starbucks.

I wear my uggs, hoodie, beanie hat and a long jeans.

I decided not to drive because Jack will probably hear the car sound.

When I'm going to open my door, I hear a footsteps behind my back.

It must be Justin.

"Where are you going?" He ask me.

"It not your business."

"Oh cmon"

I sigh and shake my head. He's not come with me.

"Well then, I'll drive you." He says. And grab my arm.

"You don't even know where I'm goi-"

He cut me off, "Starbucks."

Why the hell he know where I'm going? I bet he is a stalker...

"But we can't use the car..." I say to him as I begin walk towards him.

"Why?"

"Jack will probably hear the car sound and he'll know that I'm going outside." I tell him.

"And what's wrong with tha-"

"He is a very over protective brother, Justin." I cut him off and I begin walking.

He walk next to me, and wrap his arm on my shoulder. I stare at him and I can see he's smiling. God! To be honest, I really love his smile. For God sake!

I can't hide my smile anymore. And he see me smiling.

"Nice day huh?" He says.

"What?" I ask. Hide my smile.

"No! Don't do that!" He snap.

I honestly surprised because he suddenly say that.

"Do what?!" I ask.

"You're trying to hide your smile aren't you?" He says, "I hate that. You had that amazing smile. Why did you hide that?"

I smile and punch his arm.

"Ouch!"

"I know what you think,Bieber." I say to him.

"What?" He chuckle. When I'm going to say something, I hear there's a lot of cameras sound and when I turn my head, I see there's a lot of paparazzi taking picture of me and, of course, the one and only Justin Bieber.

He suddenly hold my hand tight.

"Justin, let it go!" I say to him. I'm terrified. I know when i go out, there's still paparazzi take a picture of me. But different from now. There's like a thousand paparazzi take a picture of me and Justin.

I'm scared.

But I'm not scared anymore since I know that Justin's hand lock with my hand now. I'm not going to hold him back, but I don't know why, I hold back. I feel like... It's safe.

"Why are they keep taking a picture of us?!" I ask Justin.

He chuckle, "It's their job. They would do anything to get our picture."

I sigh and still hold his hand. His strong hand.

I that there's one or three paparazzi asking me a question.

"Hey, Barbara! You're dating Justin Bieber right now?"

I was about to shout "no" when suddenly Justin cut me off.

"Sshh, don't answer them. Just look straight and follow me." He says.

I nod.

"Hey Justin! What about Selena?!!!" I can clearly hear one if them asking Justin that question. Selena? Selena Gomez?

When we almost reach the Starbucks, the paparazzi close our way. They stand at the front door and keep taking a picture of us.

"Shit," Justin murmured. "That way." He says point out to the other door.

Still holding my hand.

When we almost reach it, I can see the paparazzi walk to the other door.

"Run!" I say to him and we run.

We finally at the Starbucks now. Breathless and laugh. I don't know why, but that was fun.

"We made it!" I say and watching him laugh. His smile is so perfect.

"I know!"

***

Then we order out drink.

Justin order one coffee and I order one hot chocolate.

We sit down , face to face. I can still hear the cameras sounds behind my back. Ugh.

"So... First time huh?" He ask me.

"Yeah, when I usually go out by myself, the paparazzi won't be that much." I say and laugh.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"No you don't have to say that. That was fun, you know?" I say and drink.

Then I suddenly remember about Paparazzi's question.

He asked about Selena.

"Uhmm, hey justin. Can I ask you something?" I say to him.

He nod, "anything babe."

"Uhmm, are you dating Selena rigt now?" I ask him. He stares at me for a second and drink his coffee.

"We broke up."

"When?" I ask him.

"3 days ago." He says.

"But I thought you were date that one girl on your party last night... What's her name....?" I ask him.

"Erica." He says.

***

(Justin's POV)

Why the hell she ask me about this?! And why the hell i answer her question?!

When I say "Erica" she stares at me and drink her hot chocolate.

"Hmm, so you're dating Selena 4 days ago, and you broke up with her, and then you start dating with Erica 3 days ago then you broke up with her last night?" She say to me. Or maybe ask me.

"Uhmm, I-uh... Hey! Holy shit I love your beanie hat so much! Nice one, Barbara." I say, try to change the topic.

"Justin, do not change the topic."she say.

"What? No I'm not change any topic, I do love your beanie hat! I'm not lyi-"

"Justin!" She cut me off.

I sigh, "it's not your business."

Then the situation become awkward. So awkward. I check my iPhone and there's a lot of mentions like before. It's probably from beliebers, saying 'I love you Justin' or something else. I open the mentions and shout. This one is different. I mean, yes they're still from beliebers. But this one is different.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout. Thank God there are just one person sitting and listening to music with his earphones. So he couldn't hear me.

"What?! Something's wrong?" Barbara ask me and I give her my iPhone.

She look at it and gasp. Cover her mouth with her hand.

Fuck! This is gonna be complicated.

***