Chapter 12: The Confession.

A/N: YAYY!!! FINALLY I MADE THIS CHAPTER! SORRY I TOOK IT SO LONG, SINCE I HAD A LOT OF HOMEWORKS! BUT HERE IS THE STORY I MADE JUST FOR YOU;)♥

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh...Harry! Nice to meet you." I fake smile.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too." He says. "So... Do you have a plan for tomorrow?"

I roll my eyes, knowing that this person have the same attitude with Justin.

A jerk.

"Yeah. I have so many plan for tomorrow. Sorry." I say and grab my bag, walk towards to Kathy.

"I have to go Kathy, bye!" I say and walk out from the studio.

Oh great.

I remember that my car is still in Justin's house and i dont bring my money so i cant ride a cab...I should walk. Fuck.

Still remember the ghost from the movie I watched with Justin. I'm terrified.

As I begin to walk, I hear a car engine behind my back and I turn my head around. Hope it'll be Jack.

"How's the interview, babe?"

Justin open his car door for me and I roll my eyes, "thank god you're here! I'm terrified! Can I have a ride?"

"Sure babe. Get in the car." He says and kiss my cheek.

"What are you doing when I was at the studio?"

"Starbucks."

"Oh." I say and sigh.

***

"There you go." Justin say.

"Thanks for the ride, Justin. I appreciate that." I say and hug him. Ugh, why I'm doing this. God.

"You're welcome." He says and smile.

"See you tomorrow." I say and open the car door.

Then I realize. My house key is on my car.

Shit.

I turn my head to Justin and bite my bottom lip.

"Something's wrong, babe?" He ask me.

"I-I uh... My house key is on my car." I say to him. He chuckle and tell me to close the car door.

"Want it or not, you have to sleep at my house." He laugh and start driving.

"Wait! But I can take my car and drive to my house by myself!" I say.

"Jack isn't home,huh?" He ask and I nod. "Don't you scared if you sleep alone at your house without anyone? At midnight, there will be a gh-"

"OKAY OKAY!!! I SLEEP AT YOUR HOUSE!" I cut him off and he laugh.

Ugh, I hate my life! Why i am so stupid??? Shit!

***

When we arrived, Justin come in to his house and tell me to wait outside because he wants to tell her mother that I'm going to sleep here for a night.

I wait outside and he grab my hand.

"You can go upstairs," he says and smile. His smile is beautiful.

I nod. "Okay."

"I'm going to take my blanket. You can go upstairs."

I lay in the bed waiting for Justin to come upstairs. Lots of rain and lightning and thunder is freaking me out! I hate lightning and thunder! Just then I hear the door open and Justin come up.