Chapter 25: Missunderstanding

"What?" I say quietly. "With whom?"

She let out a sigh, "i don't fucking know! I saw them kissing on a club. Am i supposed to know that?"

"Okay calm down, i'm on my way to your home. Just sleep for a minute, control your breath, i will be there in a minute." I say and hung up and run downstairs, grab my car key and go to her home.

***

"Barbs?" I say while knocking her door. "It's Justin."

Slowly the door open, and i can clearly see her crying and sobbing, damn it breaks my heart every time to see her crying like this. She tell me to come in and i come in.

I let out a sigh and hug her, "everything's gonna be alright." I whisper while brushing her soft hair with my fingers.

"No everything's not gonna be alright." She answer quietly while crying on my shoulder. When she pull away, my shirt is full of her mascara.

"Oh My God, i'm so sorry justin, i didn't meant-"

"Shhh," i cut her off. "It's okay. Not a big problem." I say and wipe away her tears.

"Now i want to see you smile." I say. She smile a little, and hug me once again.

"Do you want me to wash your shirt?" She ask and i shake my head.

"Its ok, Barbs. I can do it myself." I wink at her.

"Err, i brought you some soft drinks, i think that will makes your feeling better." I say.

"Aww, Justin! Thanks so much!" She say and take the soft drinks to her fridge. "Are you going to stay for a night?" She ask not looking at me.

"Uhmm," i lick my lips. "I just got a message from mom saying that Jaxon and Jazzy will come over at 8 so, yeah i can't. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Justin. I understand." She say and hug me. "Tell them i miss them." She pull away.

I wink, "absolutely."

***

I go home with my dirty shirt full of Barbara's mascara. I park my Ferrari and come inside. I can clearly hear their voice.

"They're here..." I say to myself and let out a sigh.

I go to my living room and without a minute, jaxon and jazzy see me.

"JUSTINNNN!!!!" They scream and run over me.

I laugh and hug them, "hey!!!"

"I missed you!!!" Jazzy say to me.

"I miss you too princess."

"What happen to your shirt?" Jaxon ask me in his cute accent.

"Uhm, "

"Who did this to you?" Jazzy ask me.

"Well, she cried and her mascara-"

"Who is she?" They ask me and i smile.

"She's...uhm, she is my princess." I say smiling when they're gasp.

"What princess???" Jazzy ask exciting.

I chuckle and spin her around. "My one and only princess."

"I thought i was your princess." She say almost crying.

"Aww, you are! I have two pretty princesses." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Why don't you just marry her and she can be your queen!" She laugh and run around the living room with Jaxon.

I let out a chuckle, "queen huh?"

I wish i could make her my queen.

***

(Barbara's POV)

I take a sip from my soft drink that Justin brought me. I feel so much better now since he came to my house. It's 10:30 pm now and i can't sleep. I look at my window and sigh, wondering where is Matt right now.

I know i'm so stupid. He's cheating on me, lying to me, kiss another girl, but i can still wondering where is he now. But i can't get him out of my head. I fell for him.

Before i can turn off my room lamp, someones knock my door house and i'm suddenly freezing.

Who is there?

I don't know. A criminal?

Oh don't be so stupid Barbara, let's go downstairs and check.

I slowly go downstairs. I slowly open the door and freeze.

Shit,

It's Matt.

***

"Aye babe!" He say and go into my living room and laying on my couch. Ugh vodka, beer, i hate those smells.

"What the fuck you want? Get out of my house now!" I snap and he stand up, walk to my direction and almost kiss me but whoop, i slap his cheek hardly.

"WHAT THE FUCK BABE?!" He scream and i start to cry.

"YOU ASKED ME WHAT THE FUCK?! NOW I ASK YOU WHO THE FUCK WAS HER?!" I scream while crying, he throw his beer or vodka or whatever that makes him drunk as hell to my couch.

"Pardon?" He say innocent.

"Go away. Go away from me. I don't want you anymore, you're such a jerk." I say and take his beer and throw it out to the street.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"I SAID YOU CAN GO!!! DON'T YOU SEE THE DOOR?!!" I scream. He sigh, and clench his jaw.

"You know i was drunk at that time. She was my old friend. I just kiss her-"

"I don't need any explanations. I said you can go." I say not looking at him.

"Babe," he sigh.

"I'm not your babe anymore. We broke up." I say while crying.

"Babe look, i'm sorry okay? I'm really sorry." He say and hug me. I still crying and try to pull him away from me but its no use. He is too strong. I'm too weak.

"Go... Away." I say,crying.

"I won't." He say and kiss my lips softly.

I pull out, "matt, don't you understand i just wanna be alone. Now please go!"

"Fine." He say. "I'll go!" He walks out of my house and slam the door. I run upstairs and cry my little heart out until i fall asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: YELLOW!:D THANKS FOR 10k READS!!! THAT'S CRAZY!!! AND I'M REALLY SORRY I TOOK THIS CHAPTER SOOO LONG THERE WAS NO TIME FOR ME SINCE I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH MY HOMEWORK! BUT DON'T WORRY MORE CHAPTERS OUT SOON! *comment for more chapters*