Chapter 15: Enemy

(Barbara's POV)

"I want you." He whisper softly. I chuckle and still write on my book.

I don't care what he say. I have Justin.

"You hear me?" He ask and I laugh.

"I don't think so." I say and he lick his lips. "Just go away from me!"

Suddenly the bell rings and students leave the class. I grab my bag pack and ready to leave but someone stops me. Matt grabs my arm and I roll my eyes.

"What the fuck you want?!" I snap.

He smirk and fix his dirty blonde hair, "You, Me, date tonight. I'll pick you up at 7. Plain and simple."he say and stand up, I laugh so hard and he stares at me for a while.

"I don't think that you know my address ,boy." I laugh.

"Bad boy knows everything." He smile at me and leave the classroom. I stop laughing and sigh.

That was so rude.

I go home and see my watch. It's 5 pm already. When I'm arrive, I go upstairs and throw my bag to the floor and I'm laying on bed. I sigh and yawning.

"I'm soooo tired!" I say as I close my eyes slowly.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!!

I get up and grab my iPhone. I wish that's from Justin.

Oops. Wrong.

It's from unknown number.

"Hello?" I say.

"Heyy baby!" I can hear someone's voice. It's a teenage boy around my age i think.

"Who's this?" I ask.

"It's Matt baby!"

I roll my eyes, "what the hell you want?"

"Go downstairs please." He say and hung up.

I sigh, well, I have nothing to do right now so, yeah.

I'm on my way to downstairs.

I don't even know what I'm thinking but I think this is a stupid idea.

I open the door and see him on his car waiting for me.

"Ugh." I mumble. I walk towards him and he smile. He's right. He knew my address but how? Ddamnn!

"See? I knew it, you like me." He say and I shake my head.

"Just go to Starbucks and buy me a coffee!!!" I say and he laugh.

He start driving and say, "this is a date huh?"

"Nope! I've got a boyfriend!" I snap and he smirk.

"Well, then I'll make you guys broke up." He say and I chuckle,

"I wish you luck."

We arrive at Starbucks and he sit on the chair waiting for me to finish with my order. I sit in front of him.

"He-"

"Shut up. I came here just for a coffee. Nothing beside that." I say.

"How's your boyfriend?"

"Uhmm, he's good. I think. He's leaving to Canada."

"Great. Now I can have some fun with you, eh babe?" He say and I clench my hand.

"No. Way."

"Way." He say and stand up, walk away from me and order one cup of coffee, he look at me and smirk. I roll my eyes and play with my iPhone, I check it out and see if there any message. Oh , no message besides some mentions from fans.